xanthin / never ordered product

i ordered the trial offer and got charged for the other bottles that i havent received yet but there isnt any type of refund with this company so dont ever give your information because it is going to cost you around 90.00 and alot of headache

Mi

Comments

• Kf
      25th of Feb, 2009

I'm having your problem too...I ordered the trial, it came in a bag with no slip, only MAYBE an address on the outside. I threw the bag away, so there is no phone number to call...to cancel. Did you ever get one? If so I want to call them. I'm not taking that junk, I got scammed into it in the first place, by those, if you complete THESE offers, you'll get a check for $800 or some bull like that.

• De
      16th of Mar, 2009

The number to call is 1-866-951-1393...got it from my visa company but u are gonna get charged for the trial and at least one bottle and it is a recurring charge on your credit card.

27th of Apr, 2009

I have been trying to get my money back for 2 months for a bottle I NEVER ordered or received. Don't bother calling the number posted. I have talked to 3 different people and they will not let you talk to a supervisor. I am contacting the Attorney Generals Office in Nevada.

26th of May, 2009

This is the BIGGIST rip off ever. I also ordered the trial and then even before the 14 day trial they already charged my card and sent the "first" bottle. I did call the number and I told them I was filing a fraud with my bank and the police. They told me to call back with case numbers and they would refund me...we will ahve to wait and see on that. I'll let you know if it works. Like my mom alswasy said nothing is for free and those "free" gift cards, etc do have a price...Shame on me I shoul;d know better!

• Ro
      27th of May, 2009

I can't believe that this so called company is still in business. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau and my local police department. I have them up on fraud charges for going into my bank account and taking out money before the trial period is over. They are thieves. But your right they don't let you talk to a manager or supervisor. There customer service agents are nasty.

Roxanne

• Je
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I got a call from my credit card company about questionable charges from this company and two others, the same day, same type of thing. I never ordered any of it. Also got charged from something called Life Cleanse and glow.com. I received the xanithin, lifecleanse, and a bunch of acne stuff I never ordered. Weird. They had my name, address, and credit card number, but the phone number listed on my glow order was not ours. Fortunately, my credit card company turned off my cards and issued new ones. Did anyone else receive other shipments besides the xanithin? I think there has to be a common thread here as to why this is happening. Some other internet company we have all ordered form or something. SHUT OFF YOUR CARDS AND GET NEW ONES RIGHT AWAY, it is the only way to protect yourself.

• Kh
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I DID THE TRIAL. IT WAS FREE WITH A $4.95 SHIPPING. A ONE TIME FEE!!! I GOT MY CREDIT CARD BILL TODAY AND THEY HAVE CHARGED ME $90!! I CALLED AND HE SAID THAT IF I WOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME THE $90 IF I DIDNT CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS! CRAP!!! I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER. HE SAID THAT THEY WOULD TELL ME THE SAME THING! I SAID THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU... LET ME TALK TO A MANAGER. HE TOLD ME THAT I COULDNT. I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD SHIP THE PILLS BACK TO HIM AND HE COULD SHOVE THEM UP HIS ###!!! HE HUNG UP! I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS! THEY ARE JUST GOING TO KEEP COMING!!!

• Cr
      5th of Jun, 2009

Jedi Wannabe:

OMG the same thing happened to me. I ordered online from Nordstrom and the next thing I know my cc company is telling me their are all these misc charges and they had to close my account. I have gotten items from xanithin and glow.com. I wonder what the connection is?

Did you order from Nordstrom when this happened?

• Cr
      5th of Jun, 2009

Jedi Wannabe:

Do you know if they set up an email to go along with your glow.com order. I called and they were able to give me an email and someone created an email with my last name to have the shipping memo sent to.

• Go
      9th of Jun, 2009

These are the nastiest group of customer service reps I have ever in my life encountered. They are not helpful, it's a rip off, I sent this product back in which I didn't order anything from them so why was I sending something back I didn't order and now it's been almost 4 weeks and I haven't recieved a refund and they keep giving me a run around

Parker - Very nasty
    Jason - not willing to help and thinks he knows everything

These people don't work directly for Xanithin 3 they are call center employees taking calls for the company but it all around SUCKS!!!

• Ta
      8th of Jul, 2009

I am so glad that I found this site! I ordered the trial offer and then my charge card was charged for another shipment that I didn't receive or want!! I called and was not able to speak to a supervisor and they said they were not allowed to tell me where they were located (I wanted to call the BBB). I had cancelled through e-mail and a phone call and they charged me for 1 months supply any way. Beware!!
    Tami in Idaho

• Br
      15th of Sep, 2009

please can you send me the e-mail and the phone number where to cancel because the numbers i have are not getting me anywhere and i can't find an e-mail adress for them anywhere. much appreiciated.

holden@personainternet.com

• Br
      15th of Sep, 2009

if any fellow canadians or helpful americans can please help me cancel my xanithin3 that keeps getting billed to my credit card. i've tried calling the number with my billing statement and they tell me they don't deal with xanithin 3 and i can't find any e-mail address for them also. very frustrated any help will be greatly appreciated