xanithin 3 / no number to call

This company is a total scam! I just tried calling this [protected] number listed in other complaints and I got the whole run around! They keep telling me that one number funnels to several companies and to keep trying to call the same number till I finally get through to the actual xanithin people. What a rip off! This company is a prime example of what immoral business dealings are. There is no way to cancel your account, and they keep charging you an ungodly amount of money for a supplement every month. I'm going to try to report them to whoever I can! I ended up having to cancel my credit card totally and have them send me an entire new one just to prevent them from being able to use my account anymore.

Comments

• Gl
      9th of Jan, 2009
    xanithin 3 - acai berry
    xanithin3
    Cincinnati
    Ohio
    Phone: 513-476-1328

I only wanted a trial offer of 4.95 and since has been billed 88.00 plus for pills I did not want nor authorize the purchase for.

19th of Feb, 2009
    xanithin 3 - no number to cancel product
    Jacksonville
    Oregon

I cancelled my order online before I even received my trial sample but was still charged for the next full shipment.

19th of Feb, 2009

I found a number to cancel Xanithin 3. It is found under the contact us tab on their webpage. It is
    1-866-951-1393. Good Luck to all.

26th of Feb, 2009

Same happened to me. There was nothing in the box other than the trial bottle, no papers, no information, and now they are sending me stuff that I don't want, and charging my account. I can't find a place to call or complain. Isn't there anything that we can do???

• Mo
      26th of Jun, 2009
    xanithin 3 - cant contact still taking money
    Xanithin 3
    2375 E Tropicana AVE # 737
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-866-951-1393 DONT WORK

This company is unreachable and keeps taking money from my account I finally just had my debit cards shut off!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!