x5 Manufacturing / Employment

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-454-7385

This company has a revolving door. I was terminated after returning to work from emergency surgery. According to the owner and management due to the fact that Arizona is a right to work state they don't have to have a reason to terminate employees. They have no care for quality of product only quantity and put extreme pressure on their workers. Truly a sweat shop!! After being terminated the company did everything possible to try and make me inelligable for unemployment benefits.

Wc

Comments

• Zi
      7th of Aug, 2009

I had the same problem. This please is a joke no quality in there work at all. I never seen a place run like this in my life. Then the wounder why there costumers are pulling out like National Aviation. Then when it comes time for unemployment they lie lie lie to try to make it ineligible for you and yes they did get caught and got in big trouble for doing it. People looking for work do not go there> costumers looking to have work done please look else were almost every job I ran there I had to rig there was not proper tooling and they would not buy it was told just make it work. If I did the things I was told to do else were I would have been fired on the spot>

• Sh
      1st of Nov, 2009

I would have to say that these comments are 100% true. I myself worked there for about two years, I have never worked for a company like this in my life. No regard for there employees heath or well being. I was let got two week before my paid vacation, and re- hired four weeks later. The stress to get as many part the you could out each day, was unbearable everyday you wondered who would be next to get canned! ( A sweat shop ha that's is a understatement) All I can say is buyer beware, and if you looking for a job, well keep looking this is one you don't want.

• X5
      7th of Jan, 2010

We are a quality machine shop. We treat our emplopyees with the upmost respect. The above who commented got let go because they failed drug tests, got into fights at work, and repeatedly were absent without calling us for notice. We take pride in our quality system and run a very efficient shop. Our customers are very pleased with the work that we do for them.

• Br
      14th of Apr, 2016

LIAR! YOU FIRED ME FOR A FAILED DRUG TEST THAT WAS INADMISSIBLE IN ANY COURT OF LAW! Then you tried to fight my unemployment, AND LOST! so how can you say you treat employees with the utmost respect when you manufacture excuses to fire them, then refuse to pay unemployment? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY BULK DRUG TESTING KITS FROM AMAZON, ADMINISTER THE TEST, SAY SOMEONE WAS POSITIVE, NOT SUPPLY THEM WITH PROOF, AND FIRE THEM WITHOUT DUE PROCESS! ESPECIALLY WHEN SAID EMPLOYEE RUNS STRAIGHT DOWN TO TASK AND TAKES A REAL DRUG TEST AND SUPPLY'S YOU WITH NEGATIVE PROOF, ONLY FOR YOU TO SAY TO LATE, WE FILLED YOUR POSITION.
    How about we take your lying ### to court to prove how corrupt you are?