Wynn's Extended Care / Not worth the paper it's printed on

First time in the shop since I bought the car used because the red brake light came on and stayed on.

I checked the master cylinder and the fluid level looked ok; had recently had the oil changed after the dealer did one after the first 3000 miles. Shop advised I needed a brake valve (brake light on) and left boot axle. (Just over 6000 miles since I bought the car, late model Buick Century LTD.)

Neither was covered.

Have the power train and standard coverage.

Spent over $700 for "peace of mind" coverage that is a "piece of s*hit."

Absolutely worthless.

Va

More Wynn's Extended Care Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009
    Wynn's Extended Care - Vehicle extended warranty
    Wynn's Extended Care

They have denied coverage for a portion of my transmission rebuild (4 solenoids). Per 3 mechanics I spoke with, these are lubricated parts which their contract specifically includes. The service provider (repair facility) has never had this denied in the past, by Wynn's or any other warranty company.

• Vi
      10th of Feb, 2011

People like this drive me crazy! So you paid $700 to insure your powertrain against failure (Engine, transmission, drivetrain) and your upset that an axle boot and brake valve aren't covered. I'm sure you were offered better coverage and declined. Now it's someone elses fault, always someone elses fault with people like this!