wyndom fairshare plus / reservations and housekeeping

1 KS, United States Review updated:

My wife and I have owned a thimeshare for 30yrs, 10yrs ago we were told that converting to Pts was the way to go. What mistake!!! Imposible to manage, complicated, pts lost!!! Sorry!! Reservations, impossible, always booked, so give up and rent a motel, less than half to housekeeping fee for a week. We are the only people in town, every thing is empty. A retirement made EASY, Joke!!!

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Jan, 2009

I totally understand where you are coming from. My husband and I origonally purchased our $30, 000. time share from Fairfield...who Wyndam bought out and also sells "our timeshare spots" to outside vacation businesses. It is useless and we searched for an alternative. I know they sell spots because what we bought has them. For less than $1, 000.00 we purchased a vacation/home business. Our thoughts were...even if we break even and this isn't what they claim...we'll have condo use. Not only do you get extremely discounted travel...you make substantial money when you share this. I'm not claiming that you'll become wealthy...but $3, 000.00 dollars isn't bad for a week. Never expected this ! www.voyage2wealth.com
    Not all internet business is a scam...it's unfortunate that a few rotten eggs spoil the rest.

• Ro
      30th of Apr, 2009

I believe Wyndham and it's FairShare Plus is nothing but a ripoff. We bought into this because they claimed they could rent out our other time share that are now under thier roof. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We now have three time shares and can't rent a single one. We have maintenance fees going out to three different companies that all are now under Wnydham wing. Why do we have to pay three times for the same maintenance? We can't even get answers from the people we bought the Wyndham time share from, to try and rent out the weeks. DON'T GO TO WYNDHAM FOR ANYTHING.

• Tr
      6th of May, 2009

I'm thinking about writing a book about these people's tricks and half-truthes.

I'd love to sell my Wyndham Timeshare. Cheap.

• Ro
      20th of Mar, 2010

Wyndham, previously Fairfield, and the whole lot is a rip-off. The sales people lie as though that's okay...about everything. Then, once you've bought into them, you're stuck. They continue to change their booking and housekeeping points policies so you end up losing left and right and still end up paying more than the maintenance fees. And don't get me started on those. Their units are very nice but I will NEVER buy from them again. In fact, I want to sell both units but that's another joke!!!