Wyndham Rewards — booked a stay with reward points but hotel had no reservation when we arrived
We booked with our Labor Day 2017 NYC stay with Wyndham Reward points. We of course had email confirmation and were excited about our stay. We arrived at the TRYP by Wyndham to be told they had no confirmation of our stay and we sold out as it was a holiday weekend. They told us sorry, call Wyndham. Wyndham told us they would refund of points but could not find out a comparable hotel. The company we have used for 20 years left us out on the street in hotel to find accommodations for our family on our own. With a mistake like this when we had all our confirmation emails from Wyndham, we were more than disappointed the response from Wyndham.
More Wyndham Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Rewards - scam 
- Wyndham Rewards - horrible customer service 
- Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card - low credit line
- Wyndham Rewards - useless points 
- Wyndham Rewards - worst company ever 
- Wyndham Rewards - account
- Wyndham Rewards - reward points
- Wyndham Rewards - your reward are ripping people off why?
- Wyndham Rewards - baymont inn & suites, 2 lee blvd., savannah ga 31405
- Wyndam Rewards - Service not requested