Wyandotte County Kansas SRS / Morbidly Obese Incompetent African American Staff

1 402 State AvenueKansas City, KS, United States
Phone: (913) 279-7000

As I stepped into Robert Tribbetts office of the Red Team to have my benefits application processed, I had an overwhelming feeling that he was going to mess up my case. It was mainly because I noticed that he appeared to weigh over 600 pounds, and his stomach is carrying an insane amount of adipose fat. As he took my information, a white woman kept coming in and out of his office counting cash with him and they were discussing what they were going to order for lunch. I had moved to Kansas from Missouri and Mr. Robert Tribbett personally called Missouri to verify I had in fact had my case closed. When I left Tribbett's office I had only a couple of minor details to take care of for him to process my application which I took care of immediately. I waited over eight hours in that insane office full of African Americans who are morbidly obese and lazy and acted as if they hated their jobs. I waited 30 days for my case to be processed when yesterday I received in the mail, a letter from Obese Tribbett that I had been denied benefits because I failed to provide proof that Missouri had in fact closed my case months ago. Tribbett had already called Missouri in front of me the day I applied. Why should I also provide proof? This is why African Americans and obese people are discriminated against and passed over for jobs they often do not deserve to get. Planet Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness need to send Tribbett a five year complimentary pass and Jenny Craig and or Nutri-System need to give him daily consultations. He is so obsessed with food that he cannot properly concentrate on clients sent before him. This is sad.

Co