www.zoxoro.com / The seller kept silence within 4 weeks

United States Review updated:

I am so angry that I bought from the website www.zoxoro.com. I have ordered chairs from the website and within 4 weeks I didn’t get any news from the seller. After 4 weeks I finally received the email that the order was cancelled, because it was unavailable. I still can’t understand what this person did within all these weeks. I asked to return money back, but he again disappeared. I hope only that he will refund me, so I will wait.

Re
Feb 19, 2016

Comments

Sep 05, 2018
    Zoxoro - Did not receive item.
    Zoxoro.com

Order placed over a year ago for a wall mounted hat/coat rack. First item was refunded after order was unadvisedly cancelled. Placed order again with order no: 3323876 and item never arrived and continual attempts to contact have failed. So damn rude!!!

• Al
      Nov 04, 2018
    Zoxoro - Ordered some elactric tools
    Australia

Ordered tools in September 2016 for $481.98.
    Money got refunded in February and the company charged my card again.

• St
      Nov 05, 2018
    Zoxoro - 2 x Security Cameras paid for but never sent
    zoxoro.com.au

I purchased two security cameras from this website in Dec 2016. No goods and no refund. Stay far far away from this website.

• Ra
      Nov 11, 2018
    Zoxoro - unauthorized credit card charges
    unknown
    Zoxoro.com.au

On the 12/12/2016 I ordered a rain gauge. After constant waiting and requests to track my order I finally received advice that the amount of $106.99 would be refunded, which it was, but on the same day, 11/2/2017 it was deducted again.

• Di
      Nov 12, 2018
    Zoxoro - High toilet seat for disabled parents
    Online
    zoxoro.com.au

Purchased a highly toilet seat for my disabled parents, toilet seat had been in transit for over three months. We were promised a refund and yet nothing in any way shape or form has been received. I cannot believe the Australian government is unable to control these dodgy vendors for consumer protection

• Kr
      Nov 14, 2018
    Zoxoro - Thieves
    zoxoro.com

Same story as everyone else. Paid $250 back in September (now Nov). Nothing has arrived and I can't raise anyone from customer service. Complete scam. I should have checked for reviews first. Lesson learnt. I doubt I will see that money again.