www.zorpia.com / zorpia prize

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I am Biplob from Zorpia. Zorpia company send me message that i winn the prize 350, 00.00GBP. and told me to communicate with courier delivery charges. Now this company is telling me - payment before delivery.

Please help me, what I will do now. I don, t know is it true - that I got Prize from Zorpia?????

Biplob29

www.zorpia.com

Comments

• Au
      14th of Oct, 2010

Wow. You're a lucky guy. Just like the thousands of other lucky guys out there who win big prizes. Thousands of e-mails a day land in Inboxes containing fraudulent schemes.

Very likely, this is what is termed a 419 Fraud E-mail (more on this below). If Zorpia really wanted to give you GBP 350, 000, they wouldn't be quibbling about courier fees. They would see such a cost as part of doing business -- getting the money to a sweepstakes winner.

This is just the first of a long list of "fee requests" you'll receive. Each one will likely be more than the last request. When you finally get fed up and start chasing them down for the money, all of a sudden you won't be able to find them. They won't answer your e-mails, take your calls because they know they've milked you dry for money.

A 419 Fraud E-mail or Letter is so named because it's the section of the Nigeria Penal Code that deals with wire and mail fraud. This type of fraud is prevalent in Nigeria and elsewhere. Nigerians started this scam back in the days before the Internet, using postal mail.

It's called an "advance fee fraud" scheme. Do not give them any personal information. Do not share you credit card, banking or any other financial information with them. By having your identifcation, personal, and banking information, they can steal your identity, max out your credit cards, and steal the money out of your bank accounts.

If you have given them your personal information, I suggest you contact your local police. Likely, you will want to talk to the department that handles fraud.

These types of scams come in as many flavors as you care to imagine. I recommend you search online for terms like "419 scam" and "advance fee fraud". That should fill you in on what it all means.

Good luck.

• Bi
      15th of Oct, 2010

Please see the attached file, which I have received from them

42 Queen Annes Gate, London,
    SW1H 9AP, United Kingdom. London.
    Phone: +447024014829 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +447024014829      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    E-mail: greyhoundcourierservice@yahoo.co.uk

Please verify this attached document, and help me.

Biplob29 from Zorpia

• Au
      15th of Oct, 2010

Sit down, dear. Have some tea. Auntie needs to talk to you.

(Auntie whacks you on the knuckles with her wooden spoon.)

Wake up!

While that's a lovely looking document, it's a forgery. It's amazing what people can do with free software like Gimp and Windows Paint.

Here are some clues:

1. The ticky-tacky flowery border to make it look like it's some kind of official looking document. Sweetie, it's not.

2. The "logo" for Zorpia is all squished. That's because it was stolen right off their web site.

3. Parts of the text are in a slightly smaller font than the rest of the document and not lined up with the rest of the text.

4. Mrs. Rose Denise doesn't even exist. Look closely at the name. Smaller font and slightly to the right. Does the signature look like Rose Denise? Auntie has her reading glasses on, dear. It doesn't.

5. The courier company uses a yahoo.co.uk e-mail address. Reputable companies (and even disreputable ones, now that I think about it) have their own domains.

6. That document isn't even legal. "You have every right to sue ..." Oh my! That's called an attempt to lull you into a false sense of safety, dear.

If you really, really, really want to be sure about this, dearie, go to the Zorpia Web Site (the actual Web site, dear, not any link the scammers have given you). Go to the Customer Service or Contact Us section. Ask them if they are running a Grant or Lottery program. Get it from the horse's mouth.

Auntie is pretty confident you'll get an e-mail or message back saying, "No. You are being defrauded."

Now drink your tea before it gets cold. You did not win GBP 350, 000. You're not that lucky. (And if you're not going to listen to people who really are trying to save you heartache and your money from nasty con artists, then you *will* learn it the hard way).

Good luck, dear. Drink your tea. It's getting cold.

• Ra
      7th of Aug, 2015

Dear Sir, I have received a letter from Mrs Maria Grey, officer assigned to winners of the Zorpia® Mega-Jackpot. Who has asked me to have a win prize £850, 000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) through lucky draw. Said letter is attach below for your perusal / verification. Please check said letter is true or not. Thanks.

Yours sincerely
    ****************************** *

Ref No. ZRP/UK/2015
    ****************************** *

ATTENTION: Winner,

Greetings from Zorpia Inc company, My name is Mrs. Maria Grey, I am the officer assigned to winners of the Zorpia® Mega-Jackpot..., i want you to know that your prize can be deliver to you to any were you prefer it to be deliver to you, as long you follow our policy for safe delivery of your prize...

The draws for the participants were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of labels that guests enjoy their patronage. The selection was made from 27 million E-mail address on zorpia.com data-base through a computer integrated system.

You have been selected as one of the winners in this months zorpia® Mega-Jackpot selected from All region by our internet processing unit. You emerge/won the grand sum of £850, 000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds)

This promotion is approved by the Zorpia Software Manufacturing Company (UK) (ZRPSMC) and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This Program is promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in an Aspect that impact peoples lifestyle worldwide. To begin the verification process of your won prize, you are required to fill out the form below and send back to us.

NOTE: All information is strictly confidential and used only for the purpose that has been requested.

UNITED KINGDOM AWARD BOARD / ZORPIA INC FREE LOTTERY PROMOTION VERIFICATION FORM

AMOUNT WON:

MEMBER OF OTHER SITE (YES/NO)
    IF YES INDICATE

Once again, on behalf of members and staffs of the Zorpia Inc Company, we wish to congratulate you as you make good use of your fortune.

(Claims Agent)
    ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************
    Confidentially Note: Please note that this winning is valid for THREE WEEKS and failure to issue claims after this period will automatically void your payment. Remember to quote your Winning Number: ZRP/975061732Promotion/Claims Department.

• Vo
      14th of Nov, 2015

Hello I have a question? I got email from Zorpia, said me winner! How can I to know I am winner? I have winning number also ZRP kod number! How I check for I am real winner? Please give me answer! Regards Bob

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2016

Zorpia® Mega-Jackpot
    Avda. Kansas City, Sevilla, 41007, Spain
    *******************************
    Ref No. ZRP/EU/2015
    ******************************

ATTENTION:  Winner,

You have been selected as one 1 of the winners in this months Zorpia® Mega-Jackpot selected from  All region by our internet processing unit. You emerge/won the grand sum of £850, 000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds)

This promotion is approved by the Zorpia Software Manufacturing Company (European Union) (ZSMC) and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This Program is promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in an Aspect that impact peoples lifestyle worldwide. To begin the verification process of your won prize, you are required to fill out the form below and send back to us.

EUROPEAN UNION / ZORPIA INC FREE LOTTERY PROMOTION VERIFICATION FORM

MEMBER OF OTHER SITE (YES/NO) IF YES INDICATE THE SITES:

Once again, on behalf of members and staffs of the Zorpia! Inc Company, we wish to congratulate you as you make good use of your fortune.

Claims Agent)
    **************************************************************************************

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2016

I have received email from zorpia but I don't know how to do..

Zorpia® Mega-Jackpot

MEMBER OF OTHER SITE (YES/NO) IF YES INDICATE THE SITES:

Claims Agent)

• As
      16th of Sep, 2016

You have been declared a beneficiary and winner of
    $850, 000USD as part of your membership patronage to
    our site. This award is courtesy of Zorpia Admin Team! For
    claim: Send your username as a message to this email: zorpiaprizeclaims @outlook.com. DON'T SEND YOUR USERNAME HERE!!!

• Gi
      21st of Feb, 2017

@asif khan I been notified of a million coins from this site so many i have received and its so comfusing what can you tell me if it's true of scam plese.i woulx like yo know

• Ha
      23rd of Nov, 2016

email abdelkaderhamia06@gmail.com

• Kh
      7th of Nov, 2017

I am khusbu from Zorpia. Zorpia company send me message that i winn the prize seven million(7000000)poundGBP. and told me to communicate with courier delivery charges. Now this company is telling me - payment before delivery. Is this reality

Khusbu

• Zo
      12th of Nov, 2017

@Khusbu Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

The message you received is indeed not an official contest of Zorpia and we do not held any games or lotteries from which our users may win a large amount of cash money. Disregard that kind of email or message and it is scam.

Also, you may want to contact us by sending an email to support@zorpia.com or by going to our contact us page here: http://zorpia.com/contacts and choose "account and technical problems".

Again, thank you. Your help in reporting this content is greatly appreciated.