www.yousignanimals.org / they deleted our petition

Jul 2, 2015
Couple of days ago I and my friend created a petition on the website www.yousignanimals.org. I was great, but the website blocked it and no idea why. They simply deleted it from the website and no one warned us. It was strange, because we created this petition looking at other petitions on the website. We tried to reach someone from the website, but they didn’t reply. Strange website!!!

A  12th of Dec, 2015 by
If you do not get a response please let me know?! I will follow up on this!! Thank you
N  2nd of May, 2016 by
That is because YouSignAnimals is a scam site that is not about protection of animals. Rather, it is based in ROMANIA, hardly a place known for it's kindness or compassion to anyone, human OR animals! This site posts gut-wrenching pictures of suffering animals which capture the attention of many people who then sign their "petitions, " but in reality they are collecting those email addresses and selling them to spammers!! Do you homework and you will see that the owner of the site uses software that actually BLOCKS the identity of his location! That should tell you something right there. DO NOT SIGN ANY PETITIONS FROM YOUSIGNANIMALS or anything else to do with Nigel Cameron. It's a fraud!