www.yotang.com / Discount Wholesale Products from China

About YoTang.com

YoTang is neither a trading company nor a seller, but rather an online business platform where you can purchase directly from China. It provides convenient ONE-STOP Trade service for the worldwide buyers who are interested in Chinese merchandise. Large numbers of Chinese suppliers are here offering various products with more related information and reasonable prices, moreover, they can make promise to their products and lead time. YoTang will verify every supplier and supervise the transaction process to ensure both sides benefit.

Al

Comments

• Je
      12th of Sep, 2008

Anybody buy products from this online wholesale shop? I want to know some comments.

• Ab
      5th of Nov, 2008

• Ab
      5th of Nov, 2008

• Vi
      4th of Aug, 2009

hi..Everybody live in US.

don't buy from that website. www.yotang.com
    They send your ordered not rhe same with your previous materials.( not satisfied material)
    I bought from internet (Yotang.com) at 27/03/2009, they send from HK(YFHEX LOGISTICS -HK CO LTD.
    I received not quality ( reject) material packed from HK.And I paid from my Capital one Credit Card.
    The Bank and the DHL service and also Yotang.com ..."ACC 590378206 "DHL service.
    Their delievery problem within Business company mess me my package and i returned to send HK but i have pay for the order.
    Right now, I don't have my order materials and DHL service had received the package and yotang.com collect my Money legaly.
    So don't trust Small Business from Unknown Country Business.
    I have my proof for my ordered product and i never get product from http://www.yotang.com.

• Cl
      4th of Jan, 2010

good morning
    YoTang is very dishonest ...I have received a green laser pen 200mW
    he don't works and yotang team don't want exchange it .
    Jean-Louis Cloez Le Petit Champgault 37320 Esvres France
    Tel : ( 33) 960025694 Thank you for your intervention !

• Cl
      4th of Jan, 2010

Good morning

YoTang in Hong Kong is very dishonest, the green laser pen 200 mW sended don't
    works and they don't want exchange it !!
    Thank you for your intervention J-L Cloez

• Er
      23rd of Feb, 2010

From YoTang Team I ordered 2 laser pointers. Both of them were defective and not working at all. Furthermore I ordered green lasers but received violet. I received the lasers to China for a change. And guess what the returned to me after a month: The same violet laser pointers . This company is hopeless and probably they do not understand aan English word . STAY AWAY from YOTANG TEAM. Absolutely not a seriious company.

• Al
      18th of Mar, 2010

May be all the company are have different problems, you can not say everything you buy was good and won't be broken.
    A company has different kinds of goods, you can choose the one you like. As we know that yotang company didn't produce any product itself, If you found the product are not good, maybe you can talk with them to help you repair it or change it into another one. As I have learnd from their website, you can cancle the order before the delivery or their will refund the money if they can't provide such goods you want.

There are lots of product on their website, and surly most of their products are good and cheap, you can find one that would make you satisfied.

• To
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have received the software for the ipcam, I have finally been able to make it work.
    Thanks for your correctness and patience.
    Has been a pleasure to make purchases from you.
    Best regards.

• Or
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I bought 20pcs jerseys from yotang, and I feel so good for the jerseys, include it's service and quality, so I decide to buy more jerseys next.

• Da
      2nd of Apr, 2010

Hello, I received the goods, everything perfect, thanks a lot yotang team.

• To
      7th of Apr, 2010

I have made an order from yotang before and I love the quality and the look of my soccer jerseys. I also loved how good their customer service is and how fast my package arrived. I want to make a large order from yotang later.

• Sc
      30th of Apr, 2010

Hello,

I am about to order some soccer jersey from yotang.com and I have question about the size of jersey. Could you contact me should you have any information regarding their service and product...

I would really appreciated this ...

Contact me at stephane_carrier@hotmail.com

I am from Canada... Peace !!!

• Jt
      9th of Aug, 2010

Have purchased several laser pointers from them that are good, but when I upgraded to the 500mw laser, it sucks. The specs are exaggerated. They put me through the ringer making videos of the product to send them, then they tell me that I cannot have refund. It's a big hassle and they know exactly what they are doing. Still trying to work through paypal to get a refund. I will never order from Yotang again for sure.

• Tu
      15th of Oct, 2010

buy cheap soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, nhl jerseys, mlb jerseys from 1chinawholesale.com

• Ka
      19th of Oct, 2010

Is there any one from Crezh bought from Chinabuye? How long? How is the service?