[Resolved] www.yoins.com / I got defective earnings

United States Review updated:

I purchased earnings from the company www.yoins.com. I waited about a month and these scammers finally delivered the order, but the earnings were defective and one was broken. I couldn’t wear them at all. I returned them back to the seller and asked to change them or provide refund. The seller promised money back, but still nothing. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problem? How did you solve this problem?

• Resolution statement

• Yoins Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2017

Dear Mila,

Thanks for your order on our shopping site.

We feel sorry to hear that you have not received the refund. You must be worried about it.

If your order is checked out via PayPal, the refund will be shown within 72 hours. If you check out the order via credit card, you will receive your money within 2-3 weeks. This delay is due to processing time of international bank.

We recommend that you can contact us if you cannot receive the refund in the estimated time.

Our customer can help you have a check about the status of the refund and provide the transaction number for you.

What'more, we feel sorry for the inconvenience caused by the defective items you have received from us and thanks for your feedback. We are keeping on improve the quality of our products and service.

Here're all our contact methods:
    Customer Email:
    [protected]@yoins.com We are on live 24/7
    Live Chat:
    We are on live 24/7
    Phone:
    00852-21364966 (Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00)

We hope we can help you to receive the refund soon.

Best regards,
    Yoins Team

• MirielE's Response, Oct 02, 2017

This is my second complaint to your company and you have not notified me I would like to cancel if I don't receive my item by this Friday, October 6, 2017

• Penel1988's Response, Dec 02, 2017

I meant to put United Kingdom

• Cassndera Whitlatch's Response, Jan 18, 2018

I have emailed you guys probably know 10 times all I want to do is find my shipment I haven't talking no more it does not work it is 416-5542 0 can you please help me find it

• Cassndera Whitlatch's Response, Jan 18, 2018

Can't get ahold of anybody to find out where my merchandise is I just want a working tracking order so I can see where my stuff's at

Mi
May 12, 2015

Comments

• El
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Clothes
    Spain
    yoins.com

I ordered 6 pieces on the 17/6/18...after a month only one of them came and the rest of them is missing...its strange cause all of them have to arrive together since I ordered them the same day...I would like to have a refund

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Order number 46980507
    South Africa

Good day

My order from YOINS has STILL not been delivered. I ordered 3 tops. I tracked it and it said in transit MAY 31 st . It is now nearly August . I ordered it a long time ago . Please can you tell me what the issue here is so that it can be resolved.

From Natalie Frost

[protected]@webmail.co.za

• Ra
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Garments purchased
    Australia

Out of the TEN garments I purchased just ONE was the actual size I ordered. One dress I received doesn't even resemble the one I ordered. The quality is extremely poor, threads hanging off, seams not sewed correctly. Surely there is a law against deceiving the public like this.

Yoins - Color of Blouse
    Yoins.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They pictured a pink blouse which I bought but they sent an orange blouse. They will not refund money because their SKU number says "pink."

I have sent numerous letters and photos, they kept asking for more photos. And now they are ignoring me.

FRAUDULENT MISPRESENTATION

• Ca
    Yoins - I am complaining about he order I recived
    Elizabeth
    New Jersey

I just revived my black off the shoulder blouse and the size was wrong I got a med. and not a small. Do people now how to do there job? Never ordering from here again.

• Ed

• Ka
    Yoins - Sent the wrong size dress
    Brunswick village
    United Kingdom

Order number 45443166 I orederd size small 6/8 in a blue dress and you have sent me size large. Can you please send me the dress again in the correct size.

• Jd
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Contact us
    Coplay
    Pennsylvania
    Yoins.com

I received the three items I ordered. They are way too small. I cannot find any email or phone number to contact these people at. This is a joke. I want to return my items and can't. Never order from Yoins. I will spread the word on social media until they crash and burn.

• Ki
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Return item
    United Kingdom

I cannot find an address to send an item of clothing back to you please can you email me with your returns address
    Thankyou Mrs K.Elliott

• Ta
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Yoins - Womens dresss and top
    Adelaide south australia
    Australia

Hi, i would like to complain the item was sent was wrong size and too big. I did not order XL size. I would to return and refind this item how will i get in touch with you?!

• Pe
    Yoins - yoins - missing jumper
    Wimborne

Hi,

I bought a top on the 14th October and I am still waiting for it to arrive?

I have ordered from you before and not had a problem so I am just confused and a little upset as I was really looking forward to having this top for a special occasion.

Please can someone let me know what is going on?

Kind Regards,

Penelope

• Co
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - no delivery of items

I ordered 40 pounds worth of good on the 20/11 I still haven't recieved them .tried contacting you and your Facebook reply is the attachment. The tracking order you give is not recognised, I am going to get advice from trading standards and report your site to Facebook as this is not good customer service

• Ca
    Yoins - I'm looking for my order I placed online
    Oak Harbor
    Ohio

Looking for my order my order number is 41655420 can you please help me find my order and let me know when it will get to me

• Cl
    Yoins - shirt
    Cottonport
    Louisiana

I have ordered a shirt from yall and my email shows it has been shipped on 11/28/2017. I have not recieved my item or a tracking number. The item was charged to my bank. I need to know where my item is.please email [protected]@gmail.com

Yoins - Clothes
    Port Orange
    Florida

My name is Angel Glass. I ordered a couple tops a couple months ago and still have not received them. Where is my order??

2nd of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - clothing
    yoins.com

I am absolutely devastated first time I have used this company and never read the reviews! I needed my outfit for now and I spend £45 and still not received anything at all tried ringing couldn't get thru! Or love chat it's discusting if I don't hear nothing soon this will be taken further.

• Kr
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - I have not received my shipment!
    Asia somewhere

I placed an order on 10-30 for a sweater. The payment was processed on 10-31. I still have not received it as of 12-7. I have sent repeated emails with absolutely no response. I will never order anything from yoin again!! Their customer service is terrible. These are the most incompetent people I have ever bought anything from.

5th of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - order # 38278657

I ordered a shirt and still have not received ‭a confirmation email. I would like to know where and when the shirt will be shipped thank you.

• Em
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - return
    China

Orderd item on 3/10/17 had email on 11/10/17 saying delayed for 30th anniversary another email on 28/10/17 saying dispatched came other day items not so nice as pictures so been emailing you 4 times with no response trying to return my items not happy.

• Sh
    Yoins - ordered on 9/21

I ordered 4 shirts on 9/21 and I've yet to receive my items. Per my account the items haven't shipped. Please email me at [protected]@amethystrecovery.org

• Mi
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - white cold shoulder top
    Fort Myers
    Florida

I ordered this item on 9-5-17 and paid through PayPal on 9-5-17 $14.98 # 34385928
    If I don't revive it by 10-6-17 I want to Cancel and Refund my money to My PayPal account . I have ordered from you before and it took forever to get my item. I don't have forever to wait again because I am leaving town.

• Pa
    Yoins - incorrect clothing size
    Hong Kong

I ordered 2 items from Yoins.
    Both arrived incorrect sizing.
    I've made numerous attempts via email to return items and be refunded.

No reply from customer service.

Horrible customer service

Yoins - 2 dresses
    United Kingdom

I ordered 2 dresses 3 weeks ago and it said it would arrive within 3-5 working days, I still have not received my order, I also did not get a confirmation email & the money come strait out of my account

• Be
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - no reply to emails. or refund
    Hong Kong

I'm very cross I sent a purple jumper back a while ago as was way to large..and sent loads of emails asking when I would revive a refund..ive not heard a thing back.can you help with this please...as I wish to shop again.but not happy with this.miss r.rheumer...rebecca rheumer...

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Yoins - my order
    Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

sent numerous emails to customer service but no reply my order reference 36973655
    which has been payed for but keeps saying pending not been processed by retailer
    If you can send me some information about my order
    Thanks

• As
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Yoins - Took my money charged my card gave me no recipt

Made a purchase with my Visa about 2hrs ago for 20.14 my card was charged and I haven't received a receipt or confirmation. About to file complaint with better business bureau

• Ke
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Yoins - 2 tops
    United Kingdom

Ordered my summer tops last week still not teceived