www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com / their free stuff was real scam

1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite #103, Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

People, don’t believe to what the company www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com offers you and to their free stuff. I ordered free report from them, but in confirmation form I indicated my card info. These thieves simply took money from the card and no one warned me about it. As well as they haven’t provided the report. It was simply rip off and I would highly advise other people to stay away from them.

Ma
Jun 5, 2015

Comments

• Ev
      6th of Mar, 2019

My business was facing loss and was losing customers. I needed new stock and a new investment but I did not know where to get the money from. My father told me about whole sale shelf corporations. I signed up for it and let them handle and look after all my worries. They helped me get 300, 00 dollars from 4 different lenders. My business was saved because of them. They are true professionals.

6th of Mar, 2019

I wanted to start a business with the savings I had. But unfortunately my savings were not enough. My brother advised me to sign up for wholesale shelf corporations. I was told that they helped in getting loans. I signed up for it and with their help I was able to get loan from the bank of America, Indigo and deserve. I was able to get 50, 000 dollars for my business. They literally saved my future.

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2019

I was ale to start my own new business all because of whole sale shelf corporations. I signed up for them when my father told me about their exclusive services. I signed up for their website and in 5 month i was able to get 50k dollars. I am successfully running my business today because of them.

29th of Mar, 2019

My business is a start up business and hence it is very young to get funding from any lender. One of my friend suggested me to buy Old Corporation and it will help me get the funding I need. So I looked for Old Corporations and found WholeSaleShelfCorporations. I was assisted by James and he suggested me to buy a 2 year old corporation, and within 24 hours I got my Articles of Incorporation's, Tax Id and Public listing. Within few weeks I got approval for $200, 000 in Funding and got 5 Credit Cards.
    I will definitely recommend them to do business and I will suggest to work out with James he knows what he is doing and he is really good at it.

7th of Apr, 2019

I was able to get 65k dollars from the bank of America, Indigo and Fargo all because of the whole sale shelf corporations.They helped me purchase old corporation and delivered my documents to me on time.I can't thank them enough for this.