www.whiteningnow.com , / unauthorized chargers

Hi there my name is Claudia and I want to report this company which took $78, 93 from my account. It is also taking money from many other people. I am sending to you as much information I can, then you can draw your own conclusions. What they do is they rush you by timing your subscription (5 minutes) for the free trial so you do not have enough time to read all the terms and conditions. I am a slow reader because my first language is Spanish. They claim that I agree to be part of an enroll program which automatically will send me every month more of the same product and charge me $78, 93. This web was build to rob people I also read their terms and conditions and there are not rights for the consumers.
This is the web site: www.whiteningnow.com, but the name of the company is Advanced Wellness Research INC. you also find it as www.kaylaswhiteteeth.com and the complaints are in this web https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bright-teeth-whitening-systems-c166613.html .They are also using the logos of FOX NEWS, CNN, and others to support their stories.
Thanks for your time

El web site lo encuentran en los contactos en Espanol y este es el link www.kaylaswhiteteeth.com. ya envie cartas a FOX, NEWS, CNN, porque estan usando esos logos para soportar su historias.

Cl

Comments

• Co
      19th of May, 2009

I totally agree with Claudia. I had shown intrest in the product when I saw it on line. They called me later and told me that all I would have to pay is $1.99 for shipping. I have had bad experiences with other companies so I asked if there were any other charges. That is when he told me about the $78.93. I then told him I was no longer interested and he asked why and I explained to him that I didn't want my account being charged for anything other than the $1.99 and that if I knew about the $78.93 I woudl have never given him my information (credit card number). I also asked when the 14 day trial started and he told me today. Okay well I don't have the product in my hand today and it takes 2 -3 days to recieve so really you are only getting a 11 - 12 day trial. I feel that this is false advertisement. I kept trying to get him to cancel and he was very pushy so I asked him if I could call the customer service number the next day and cancel. He said that I could. So today I called and the man I spoke to (Adam) Was very pushy as well and would not take no for an answer about canceling and extended my trial. He said that way if I liked it and wanted to keep it I could get the discounted rate. I asked him what that was and he said it depends on each individual account. That makes no sense to me and it seems like a scam. So I DO NOT RECOMEND ANYONE SIGNING UP FOR A FREE TRIAL OF THIS PRODUCT IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!

• Mo
      1st of Jun, 2009

I have always refrained from using my credit card on line to purchase anything. However, I
    wasn't concerned about charging the S&H - and after submitting the information - I found myself
    printing out pages of information about what I had just gotten myself into. This was followed by
    a call from the fraud department of my Visa card about the two charges for the teeth whitening
    "free" trial with a 2 part shipment totaling $4.99 for the Teeth Whitening Pro - and $6.99 for the
    easy white labs. In other words, if I do - or do not receive the product, and do not return them, they will automatically start billing me for two separate charges at $78.23 each month - that
    calculates at $156.56 - which over a year amounts to approximately $1, 877.52. Pretty expensive for a "do it at home kit" to whiten my teeth.
    Talk about a rich Boiler room scam - this beats all.
    The only way to protect my credit and remove the thugs from attaching my credit card each
    month was to cancel my credit card for good. I have excellent credit and can jolly well do without a major credit card - if I have to. And this seems to be a good reason to do without.

• Ye
      28th of Aug, 2009

The Fraud Dept. of my bank now tells me, after 3 months, that I have to ship the product back in order for them to continue to investigate. I was previously told by Advanced Wellness Research that I was not allowed to return the kits and they would just send them back to me. So, I will send them back today. If they come back and my card isn't credited, I will get my attorney involved.

• Wh
      7th of Mar, 2010

I had similar experience with all of your guys and have the exact same feeling with all of you. This company is just robbing money by playing some tricks. This company is a jerk company. Never buy anything from this company.