www.weddingdresstrends.comThey provided wrong sizes and my dress didn't fit me

1 Review updated:

I ordered dress from the website www.weddingdresstrends.com. I checked all measurements and chose the size 10. I received the dress, but the size didn’t fit me. I was really disappointed. I tried to reach the seller, ‘coz it was their mistake. They provided wrong size, but no one replied to my emails. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Ob
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Ha
      Jul 22, 2015

Hello,

This is Weddingdresstrend, we saw your complaints here, if you already placed an order on our website, can we know the order number please?
    And please kindly notice that, for the size, we can't make the size wrong, because it is standard size, we have QC at the factory side, the dresses after finished, will be inspected by the QC, and after packed before the shipment, will also be inspected again. The size itself cannot be wrong. We want to say and want all our customers know is that the measurement is very important thing, when one customer comes to us, we will told our customer that the measurements are very very important thing for one order, so we confirmed with every customer about the measurements and order information before arrange the production.

Hope this will help.