www.webkinz.com/www Ganz.com / unfair practices

1 Fall River, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5086739732 private

So far you have not printed any of my complaints.Either you're here as a "good faith" token or you are for real.Which is it? Webkinz has done nothing but plat unfairly with my ill niece.They won"t let her finish her Quizzys Corner final segments in math amd health so she can "graduate".Clearly the stickers are not there when they tell her wrong number of to question to be answered.Then let"s discuss the matter of TOKENS. In the webkinz guide-THE BIBLE to all webkinz land it states that you recieve a token on ALL pets birthdays pet of the month and special webkinz anniversaries, My niece neither recieved atoken for two pet of the month adoptions or her recent birthdat of her pet Buster. According to all her friends, they recieve these tokens. I could go on and on about other things that have happened but you don't seem to care. The latest cruelty is to shut her out from logging in, surprizingly after I posted my first 2 complaints.I have complained on other sites and will continue to do so if your attitude is one of being the "GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ". I'm quite certain Mr Ganz did not intend to have a bunch of screen watchers destroy a potentially enriching playground for children I hope someone has the nerve to address this letter.G.J.D.

Comments

• Ga
      30th of Jul, 2010

My son received an Amazing Hamster, and is unable to log in. I have spent 45 minutes trying to help him, only to be told we are locked out and will have to try tomorrow. This is a Presto 1st edition. Is this not a reag ganz product? Why are we unbable to play?
    Pettitgabriela@yahoo.com