www.watchismo.comNo tracking number, no communication

I bought 2 pairs of watches from the company www.watchismo.com. I placed the order, but I paid through Western Union, ‘coz the transaction through the website was impossible and error occurred all the time. The rep contacted me and provided the confirmation info, but he promised to send the tracking number. I waited 2 weeks already and still haven’t received anything from these scammers. I sent tons of emails, but still no response. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Ir
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Hello Irene,
    This is the Official Watchismo.com Customer Support Team (www.watchismo.com). We strongly believe you may have our company confused with another as we do not accept Western Union as a payment method. At Watchismo.com we offer a secure and trusted online shopping experience using data-encrypted checkouts with credit cards and offer the secured option to pay using PayPal. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. Please contact us directly at [protected]@watchismo.com.