www.vitaclassica.com; www.usgolfsupply.com; www.hometanningsalon.com; www.gatelys.com / BUYER BEWARE!!!..Gately's has filed for bankruptcy and is now operating new sites.

1 228 Main St. Suite 140Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:

BEWARE OF GATELYS NEW SITES: www.vitaclassica.com; www.usgolfsupply.com; www.hometanningsalon.com

Hundreds of people like me was screwed by this corporation and the principals of this company after they billed our credit cards, took out money, then filed for bankrupcy without fulfilling our orders.

It seems like they are back in business and have the following new stores. Selling similar products and services, buyers beware!! Please do not let them take advantage of you.
Go to http://www.xomreviews.com/gatelys.com to see other victims that have spoke out about this company.

Ms

Comments

• Ms
      24th of Feb, 2008

I made a mistake on the address of this company:
    GATELYS SHOPPING USED TO OPERATE OUT OF THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS PRIOR TO THE BANKRUPTCY:
    GATELYS, LLC
    88 INVERNESS CIRCLE E A106
    ENGLEWOOD , CO 80112

• Ms
      24th of Feb, 2008

BUYERS BEWARE!!

• To
      26th of Feb, 2008

thanks for the info. I just checked the sites, it seems like the same store format as before!

They are specializing in Calligaris furniture for www.vitaclassica.com and Star Tac Fitness Equipment for their www.usfitnessstore.com websites.

• To
      26th of Feb, 2008

They are specializing in Calligaris furniture for www.vitaclassica.com and Star Trac Fitness Equipment for their www.usfitnessstore.com websites.

• Ny
      6th of Feb, 2009

I think I have also just fallen prey to this company. They also have the site modflat.com
    They have charged $450 and I never received the furniture or refund to my account.

19th of Feb, 2009

how can we get our money back

19th of Feb, 2009

Try /link removed/
    You might have a good chance there. It's sad because alot of these Telemarketers change their names to continue ripping off people but unless people file charges, they will continue to do so.

File a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission online. You can submit a Complaint form with them online. They usually do something about it.