www.virtualofficejob.com / They don't pay for the job

Nov 22, 2014
Don’t deal and work for the company www.virtualofficejob.com. I started to work for them and they promised to pay in the end of each week, but it was lie. I worked for them about a month, but they still haven’t paid me. I sent tons of emails an asked for money, but they ignored me. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

A  1st of Mar, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
We do need some vigilante hackers to destroy these kind of scammers.
A  10th of Oct, 2015 by
They are scammers!!!
N  10th of Oct, 2015 by
They have not responded to all the emails sent and have not paid me as well . They are FAKE!
A  10th of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Please be aware with this virtualofficejob website its totally fake.No pay money but you do not get paid.There is no 24hrs support or reply to emails.Addresses given in the website are fake.They number is always of they do not answer and cut your phone calls.I request everyone to be aware and not pay for this website your hard earned money.You pay your doomed.The jobs they are offering totally fake all the same work they will give you to do and no new work.Continous same working loading every month.Be aware.
A  21st of Feb, 2016 by
www.internationalfreeoffers.com is a LIAR and SCAMMER BLOG GUY dat OWNS ALL SCAM SITE www.Virtualofficejob.com that why he make bad report on other one so he look good and sell his scam! He is same guy stealing our monies in india and he live there to!He owed all the scam sites own by KEN OUTSOURCE and thesescam site
beware of www.internationalfreeoffers.com, www.virtualofficejob.com and all site i list to you above.God will punish him for him lies!
A  8th of Aug, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have worked on this site since March and i get promised to get my money but i have never seen it. I am considering in getting in contact with a cyber crime unit and fraud team as this website cannot continue to draw people in with lies and promises. I have had to chase them up regarding my money every month since and all i have had is nothing but excuses. They ignore my emails and messages and now i have realised that i am never going to see what i have earnt and they could not care a less.
N  22nd of May, 2017 by
I am Using this virtualofficejob.com site from January 2016 to till date. I am doing the Captcha Job. Till the date i not received the payment of my work.They are not answer the call. They ignore my emails and messages.Every time they given me a reason that they will pay me.

VirtualOfficeJob.com Logo VirtualOfficeJob.com