www.vinted.com / they didn't provide money, but I sent dress

600 Hansen Way, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States Review updated:

I sold the dress on the website www.vinted.com. I have no idea why, but the girl, who bought this dress didn’t inform the admins that she received the dress. These scammers informed me that I couldn’t get my money. I wasted dress and money as well, but these scammers refused to listen me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Fl
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

7th of Mar, 2018

i have had similar. Sent item said not received and didn't get either return of item or refund. There is no one to contact directly ie customer service.

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Vinted - Blocked accoint
    United Kingdom

My account was blocked this afternoon because they said I had a 4.95 refund for item and because I had received the item I had then I had to refund the lady which It is this morning but they stillswitched off account please can you tell me why it's stillblocked

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Vinted - A seller I paid over 420.00 and a month later no order
    Forked River
    New Jersey

Crystalee222 and I entered into a purchase agreement for approx. 420.00 for a bundle of 5 outfits, of which I never reieved any limited edition VS Pink outfits at all. I do not know how to file a dispute with vinted. I guess I will have to take it to my bank.

• Me
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Vinted - birkenstock shoes
    United Kingdom

I've payed for some shoes but realised the seller last logged in a year ago! If she doesn't go on it often then how will I receive my item?

I've sent messages to prompt her but she's not reading them I've attached a picture of the shoes so you can see which ones they are

I really really hope it can be sorted because I'm a good customer to vinted

• Ju
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Vinted - order never delivered/ payment never received
    Vinted
    Vinted.com

So I never received my payment and the buyer said that it was delivered but she did not get it. How would I know where it is if i don't know if it's in transaction still or not. If i continue to have problems like this I will not use vinted anymore.

• Bv
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Vinted - I never received my money

I sold an item and vinted cancelled the order but the item was already on its way to the buyer. They buyer received it and I was never given the money for that item its now been 5 weeks and still no money... I thought maybe the item would ship back to me but it didnt and the buyer refuses to reply to me anymore that is theft! I want my money back!