www.viaddress.com / scam

1 IN, United States Review updated:

After having seen elogious report son viaddress, I decided to use them to ship goods to switzerland.
Some goods were send to my "personal us address" last week. Everything was delivered. Since then no way to have contact with viaddress either by phone or mail. They are real swindlers. Do not trust all the positive reports. They are fake.

Comments

• Pi
      10th of Feb, 2010

That's impossible Mr. swissshoper. I ship with them every week. They are awesome. The best part is they can consolidate all packages that come for me and ship them all in one big package. Make sure you call them at their biz hrs not yours ;-) cuz there is a big time difference you know. But if you send an email you will get an answer same day.
    They are not fake, they are real and theyre the best.

13th of Feb, 2010

*******************************************************************************
    *************** ATTENTION ! FAKE COMPLAINT ALERT ! *********************
    **** "swissshoper" HAD POSTED A FAKE COMPLAINT ABOUT VIADDRESS.com ***
    *******************************************************************************

Hello everyone !

This is Sarah Van dyke, Public Relations Manager at Viaddress.com and it was brought to our attention that a review was posted on this site regarding Viaddress.com.

1) First of all, anyone can see is this user "swissshoper" is located in the United Stated rather than Switzerland. We can all see his geo-location under his fake review tagged by his IP address. So he is not really from Switzerland.

2) As per our customer database, we do not have any Swiss client who's had experienced a delay in the past 30 days. We also have not received this complaint on our website or by our Customer Service Department.

3) Our shipping department confirmed that they have been no delays with shipments to Switzerland and they provided me with a list of tracking numbers for shipments sent to Switzerland in the last 30 days alone so I'm going to share it with you.

We invite any reader to track these packages on: http://www.fedex.com/Tracking

793190409819
    793219267017
    793219744292
    793219747133
    798308201834

We can also provide you with the tracking numbers to any other country, just sent us a request to: contact @ viaddress . com

4) "swissshoper" also claims that " no way to have contact with viaddress either by phone or mail"
    This is not true because anyone who visits the Conact Us page on Viaddress can see that we offer multiple ways to get in touch with us.
    You can easily find multiple ways to get in touch with us:
    By LiveChat
    By email
    By Phone
    By mail

5) We can all see that Viaddress's contact information is available to anyone on the web:

6) Our Personal Shopper service on Ebay is considered the largest of its kind in the United States, with over 1000+ completed concierge orders on Ebay since 2006:

Unfortunately, Complaints Board.com will post anything without verification of authenticity. They don't realize that they supply a free smear campaign service for evil people or unethical competitor.

I wouldn't be surprised if a competitor would send more drones and fake reviewers to post more fake complaints, especially that we have published the Service & Shipping fees comparison tables on Viaddress.com' Homepage, which exposes their hidden fees and high rates.

However, Viaddress will be taking the appropriate legal steps under the Information Technology Act to obtain more information about this postings to proceed against "swissshoper" and/or any other organisation that he represents, for having posted such baseless comments, with the goal of affecting the brand equity of our Company.

If anyone has a genuine question or complaint, please contact us directly by Phone, Chat or email as listed on our Contact us page. As we will not receive any messages posted on this complaintsboard site until after several days or weeks have elapsed.

+1 - 574-307-1046‎
    contact @ viaddress . com

• Mo
      14th of Feb, 2010

Thank you Viaddress for posting those tracking number. All of them show as delivered.
    That works for me. You win my business.

Mohamed A.
    Egypt Fair Trading

• Rc
      14th of Feb, 2010
    Best Best Advice

I highly recommend viaddress, we use them to send our unicorns to all our customers, they appear magically and it makes us happy. We will continue to use viaddress for a million years, they are the best unicorn transporters around.

Signed

Frank W
    Fair Trading of Unicorns Association

• Ni
      16th of Feb, 2010

This complaint is definitely FAKE ! No wonder Swissshopper can't provide a tracking # to prove that his package arrived at Viaddress.

The IP location under his fake review shows that he's from the United States, not Switzerland :) :) :)
    I'm 100% convinced that it's a Viaddress competitor who left this fake complaint :) :) :) :) :) :)

I've been using Viaddress since last year and I never had a problem with them.
    Here is the proof of delivery of my last package:

Jan 7, 2010 11:22 AM Delivered GOELLHEIM DE
    Jan 5, 2010 11:54 PMArrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN
    Jan 5, 2010 10:21 PMLeft FedEx origin facilitySOUTH BEND, IN
    Jan 5, 2010 7:31 PMPicked upSOUTH BEND, IN
    Jan 5, 2010 3:44 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

TWO THUMBS UP TO VIADDRESS !

Nicolas M
    Real Viaddress customer

16th of Feb, 2010

I'm using the Viaddress service,
    I'll leave review about the service after receiving my items successfully or not.
    Even if the good reviews are fake but If their service is good (not scam), I'll support them.

17th of Feb, 2010

If you are a customer, you pay attention to what the company brings to you rather than how they live.
    Have you ever use their service? Have they made you disappointed? You say that they pay people for encouraging them, and how about if I say that someone pay you for discouraging them?
    I'm a customer, I'm in the first time use their service so I need feedbacks from people who has used Viaddress service. Up to now, although the items hasn't delivered to me but they support me by email quite good.
    I'll leave a review about them after I receive the items.
    If their service works, I will leave a positive, otherwise a negative will be left.

22nd of Feb, 2010

real scam !! they scamed me 5 Laptop ! shipped to address at www.viaddress.com but i wasn't cotact them to get my laptop !! Fake Company ! Scam 100%

www.viaddress.com Real Scam me 5 Laptop and 2 Cell Phone

Hi Sellerkoukou,

Did you really ship 5 Laptops and 2 Cell Phones to Viaddress ? to this Dat ?

To prove you are a real Viaddress customer, please reply with your Unit # at Viaddress.

Otherwise you are just another Fake customer hired by our competitors, like the ones above you.

contact @ viaddress . com

• Ph

Tracking number 253458930074309

Delivered date : Feb 19, 2010 1:37 PM

But today i never see it in my account login cpanel

See this image to view my account http://www.upanh.com/scam/v/7355561.htm

I contacted 2 times but https://www.viaddress.com never repply my email ! Live chat can not load anytime ( monday to sunday )

IF https://www.viaddress.com good ! please repply this post

Dear Pham Tien,

We see that you have created at least 3 different accounts on Viaddress.com:

Unit A915201 by [email protected] from VIETNAM
    Unit A915252 by [email protected] from HONG KONG
    Unit A915274 by [email protected] from HONG KONG
    ...

We have sent you a couple of emails to request additional required documentation before we forward your items to you to Vietnam:

.Current utility bill.

I must also mention that our fraud prevention tools have linked your orders to other fraudulent orders from Vietnam that were purchased from various merchants using stolen credit cards.
    Those orders are currently the subject to a Police investigation by the local Elkhart police department who collected them from our warehouse. This case is still under investigation by the Elkhart police department. You can contact Elkhart police officer Mr. Jay Peterson at 574-295-7070 to obtain more information about the investigation.

Please remember that the use of Viaddress.com services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations, and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping.

We want to remind everyone that no individual is immune from internet crime Laws and Regulations. Viaddress.com Fraud prevention department will take all the measures to work with the local police authorities in the customer's local town and will make sure that the involved individuals get prosecuted to the maximum extends of the law in their country. We have successfully helped to put a few criminals behind bars in a few countries.

We hope that this posting would serve as a reminder that Illegal activity is not permitted by Viaddress.com. Failure to comply with Viaddress.com Terms and Conditions may result in cancellation without notice. The customer will be responsible for any losses incurred by Viaddress.com as a result of his improper use of the Service and he hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Viaddress.com harmless from and against all manner of loss or damage arising from his of the service in violation of our Terms and Condition. Any legal fees incurred by Viaddress.com enforcing the laws of the U.S. and the country of the customer will be the financial responsibility of the customer. Viaddress.com may also assign a local law firm in the country of the customer to collect any losses incurred by Viaddress.com, any legal fees will also be the financial responsibility of the customer.

If anyone has a genuine question or complaint, please contact us directly by Phone, Chat or email as listed on our Contact Us page on Viaddress.com, you should receive an answer within 12-48 hrs.
    I stress that we will not receive any messages posted on this complaintsboard site until after several days or weeks have elapsed, so it is best that you contact us directly.

dear !!

I am in the house collective ! we use a common IP ! i don't know Unit A915252 by [email protected] from HONG KONG Unit A915274 by [email protected] from HONG KONG

But Unit A915201 by [email protected] from VIETNAM of me !! i purchased by my credit card ! not stolen !! i will scan 2 form photograph of my creditcard to clarify issues

thank

Dear Pham Tien,

We do not need copies of your Visa Gift Card above.

We have sent you a few emails requesting additional documentation before we forward your items to you in Vietnam:

.Current utility bill.

Please send these documents to service @ viaddress . com and do not post them on this page.

dear viaddress !

i nerver use stolen card ! this laptop purchased by my giftcard ! not fraud or lie !

i will send this documents to verify my account not fraud ! ok?

thank

Dear Viaddress,

As I said before, I'm trying your service. And I'm very disappointed now.
    It's too difficult to contact you, especially the live help, it's always in offline status. IMO, your live support is useless.

I have used your free concierge service to buy an item on eBay. The tracking number showed that the item arrived on Feb 17th. I checked your ebay viabuy's feedback, you left feedback for the seller on Feb 22nd. But my suite had nothing new??? I have sent many emails to asked about this problem many times but still have no reply now.

For items I bought and sent to my Viaddress unit, I have sent some emails to ask about my suite and also suggested you to take a picture of my arrived items but no response.

Here is my information:
    Email: chair...{at}gmail{dot}com
    Unit: A915225
    Free Concierge - Order Number: VIA844002..
    Arrived Items - Order Number: VIA272412..

Hope that you will have an answer for my problem and I can forward all my items to my home.

Thanks.

Hi,

My name is Joel, fraud manager at www.dropshipaccess.com

I received 2 orders to be shipped to

Pham Tien
    530 East Lexington Avenue STE 135, Unit A915201.
    ELKHART, INDIANA 46516

The first order was placed using what I think is a stolen credit card: x4485 from G. Richardson
    Item shipped: Acer NB AOD250-1428 LU.S680D.063 10.1inch Atom N280 250G DDR2 Window7 Retail
    fedex tracking # 253458930074309
    IP address it was placed from was 68.57.101.53 at 02/13/2010 04:29:58 EST
    Doing a google search on that IP reveals it is a Proxy IP address

A 2nd order was attempted to be placed using other stolen credit cards. The person who's credit card was used called me and confirmed she never placed an order from our website.

After doing some research I found the shipping address belowed to viadress.com who I contacted and chatted with Tim. He was nice enough to return the stolen merchandise as it was held because of fraud. Thank you Tim!

I have had to refund the stolen credit cards used in these purchases.

Viaddress does a great job preventing fraudsters like Pham Tien.

Thanks,
    Joel Aemmer
    Fraud Manager
    Drop Ship Access
    www.dropshipaccess.com

Greetings from Viaddress,

Thank you Joel for your comments that really exposes these Vietnamese Scammers.
    The stolen items will be returned dropshipaccess.com as we talked about it.

*** MESSAGE TO ALL THE ALL THE SCAMMERS WHO MAY BE THINKING OF USING VIADDRESS.COM ***

We remind everyone that no individual is immune from internet crime Laws and Regulations. Viaddress.com Fraud prevention department will take all the measures to work with the local police authorities in the customer's local town and will make sure that the involved individuals get prosecuted to the maximum extends of the law in their country. We have successfully helped to put a few criminals behind bars in a few countries.

Once these Vietnamese scammers get arrested by the Vietnamese police, we will make sure that their pictures in handcuffs will be posted here to serve as a warning for any future scammers who may be thinking of abusing the Viaddress.com services.

To user ""[protected]@" above who's also from Vietnam:

Dear viaddress,

I've received the request email and sent required document to you. But I'm from Vietnam too. I know that Vietnam is famous about stolen credit card, but I want to let you know it doesn't means all of Vietnamese are scammers.

And why do you use "these Vietnamese Scammers" in the latest post? In this complaints board, there are only me and another guy who are Vietnamese. You used "these Vietnamese Scammers" in this board to aim that I'm a scammer too?

I have buy some items world wide but this is the first time I need to verified. Did you know? It's inconvenience for the customer. You give me only 2 hours to send the document. In Vietnam, it's 4:00am now, it's sleeping time, I wonder which would happen if I could not hear the new e-mail alert from my cellphone. Maybe, I would wake up and become a scammer in the morning?

25th of Feb, 2010

By the way the real ip address of the scammer is: 123.25.238.57

I found about 50 accounts he made it appears he has at least several hundred stolen credit cards he is using.

Thanks

25th of Feb, 2010

* attention! fake complaint alert! *
    * shipito.com had posted this fake complaint about viaddress.com *
    * this complaints was posted by a competitor to viaddress *

Hello everyone!

This is sarah van dyke again, public relations manager at viaddress.com.
    We have some very interesting updates about this fake complaint to share with all the readers of this post.

This user rr1200 has never used viaddress.com services before!

After further investigation with the complaintsboard about the origin of the fake review above, along with the negative comments that followed, the complaintsboard has instructed us that they were posted by the same ip address in the city of torrance, california and precisely matching that one of our competitor bellow:

Www.shipito.com

Incparadise http://www.incparadise.net

He recently changed his address from:

Dallas, texas
    United states

Therefore, we want to make sure to expose this dishonest competitor www.shipito.com at http://www.shipito.com who is behind posting several negative reviews about viaddress.com.

This is something that viaddress.com will not take lightly and we will make sure to take further legal actions against www.shipito.com.

We will not waste any more time with this competitor. all new fake complains will eventually be used against shipito.com in court.

There is no need to change your ip address mr. john vanhara, we know you're the only one writing fake reviews about viaddress.com here.
    You may be thinking of posting more fake complains on other complain sites like complaints.com, [redacted].com... but that will only aggravate the damages which will work against you in court.

If anyone has a genuine question or complaint, please contact us directly by phone, chat or email as listed on our contact us page on viaddress.com, because we will not receive any messages posted on this complaintsboard site until after several days or weeks have elapsed.

United states

Picture 2: same ceo john vanhara selling bicycles on xyzbikes.com from the same location of shipito.com

Picture 3: location of shipito.com, the competitor who is posting fake negative reviews about viaddress.com

• De
      26th of Feb, 2010

Sarah the phone no. listed in your contact details is not connected and redirects the caller to a phone company service called magiccheck. Try calling it. Strange.

1st of Mar, 2010

Hi

I really like to find out why none of the telephone number at viaddress works...?

1st of Mar, 2010

Viaddress is definitely a scam. I placed my order with them and they did not give me any right shipment details at all. they just take the courier money and goods and you never get to see them.

My little sister ordered 2 pairs of shoes for me. she saved up for 6 months just to get the shoes for my birthday and yet, viaddress scammed it off her. I wonder how these people can sleep at night.

None of the telephone number works. any telephone number left by the 'account manager' is fake number that is not even in use.

I learnt what happened to my sister and do everything to stop these scammers from preying on more people.

As a digital media strategist, I will definitely communicate these scammers via digital platform to let people know.

2nd of Mar, 2010

Folks, if you have bought services or products through viadress, you can get a dispute filed automatically from paypal. I believe that for all services or free concierge services, even if you did not pay through paypal account, viadress will still go through paypal services for payment and that is enough to have paypal file an automatic dispute on your behalf.

9th of Mar, 2010

I received all my items yesterday. they are in good condition.
    Viaddress is not a scammer. they are real, and their service is the best for the price.

Thank viaddress for their great service.

10th of Mar, 2010

Thank you "[protected]@" for the kind comments, we're glad to hear that you have received your items.

Horizon14's issue was also already solved as soon as he contacted us directly.

Fedex tracking number: 793317854150 (www.fedex.com : delivered to customer horizon14)
    Fedex tracking number: 793330278342 (www.fedex.com : delivered to customer horizon14)

The problem was that the merchant puma.com shipped his items separately because the 2nd item was on backorder. (backorder email & tracking was forwarded to customer before he posted above)
    Horizon14 couldn't wait for the 2nd item to arrive (birthday reason) so he asked us to ship his items separately, and he has received both of them.

+1 574-472-8203
    United states

* warning to other readers *

* attention! fake complaint alert! *
    * shipito.com had posted this fake complaint about viaddress.com *
    * this complaints was posted by a competitor to viaddress *

Hello everyone!

This is sarah van dyke again, public relations manager at viaddress.com.

This user rr1200 has never used viaddress.com services before!

Www.shipito.com

Then to:
    Guildford, surrey
    Uk

13th of Mar, 2010

* readers be aware of shipito.com *
    This user "rr1200" is shipito.com, a competitor of viaddress.com who is writing all the negative fake comments above about viaddress.com to hurt reputation. please read the update bellow.

* update from viaddress.com :! *

This user "rr1200" is shipito.com, a competitor of viaddress.com who is writing all the negative fake comments above about viaddress.com to hurt reputation!

Do a google search for: "rr1200 profile | https://www.complaintsboard.com"
    Or go here:
    Http://i39.tinypic.com/1zpllrc.jpg
    Http://i39.tinypic.com/2jteac.jpg
    Http://i40.tinypic.com/eznzw8.jpg

You will see that this user "rr1200" he's from:

Guildford, surrey
    United kingdom

He recently changed his address from torrance, california and precisely matching that one of our competitor shipito.com :

(pictures attached)

This user "rr1200" who represents shipito.com is caught again writing fake negative comments about viaddress.com.

Now, he poses as someone from the united kingdom but his geo ip location shows "united states". (look under this claim):
    Http://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/unethical-business-practices-c311734.html

All his 19 comments written are against viaddress.com:
    Http://https://www.complaintsboard.com/profile-400997

More pictures bellow and here:
    Http://i39.tinypic.com/1zpllrc.jpg
    Http://i39.tinypic.com/2jteac.jpg
    Http://i40.tinypic.com/eznzw8.jpg

574-742-8203
    United states

Picture 1: john vanhara ceo of shipito.com, the competitor who is posting fake negative reviews about viaddress.com, same ceo john vanhara selling bicycles on xyzbikes.com from the same location of shipito.com

Picture 2: user's new location

Picture 3: user's old location caught by google archive

13th of Mar, 2010

I have gotten my stuff from viaddress so it is all good between viaddress and I now.

HOwever, as a matter of fairness to consumer, my suggestion to viaddress is to have a telephone number that is contactable.
    Consumers do not like the idea that a telephone is there but not contactable. It doesn't matter if the main line rings. What's most important is that it needs to be picked up. Also, when I contacted the number (574)307-1046 and it says it is not a working number, that frightens people straight away as it sounds illegitimate. The live chat is always offline too which doesn't help.

These are my suggestions that you may like to revisit to avoid further suspicion.

As for the consumers out there, yes, I did get my products shipped to me.

14th of Mar, 2010

Dear horizon14,

We're glad to see that you have received your items from Viaddress.
    As I mentioned, the problem was that the merchant Puma.com shipped the items separately because the 2nd item was on backorder. (Backorder Email & Tracking was forwarded to you before this posting)

For your information, we have added a new phone number to our Contact Us page and we are also in the process of hiring more new customer service staff to accommodate the ever growing number of customers.

We hope to see you back soon :)

If anyone has a genuine question or complaint, please contact us directly by Phone, Chat or email as listed on our Contact Us page on Viaddress.com, because we will not receive any messages posted on this complaintsboard site until after several days or weeks have elapsed.

574-742-8203
    contact @ viaddress.com

• Ka
      3rd of Apr, 2010

I don't understand why Vietnam has removed from Viaddress.com's registering form. I'm Vietnamese and really want to register an account, I've read all posts above, I don't agree with viaddress when you used "these Vietnamese Scammers" in this board as all Vietnamese are scammers. Of course, I hate the one who like Pham Tien above, he made me can not registering an account on Viaddress.com for plausible purpose.
    Thanks

5th of Apr, 2010

it is fake, and in fact everyone posted here in favor is either working for them or hired to do so
    I am from Bahrain, i know many friends who fell victims for this scam, very few of them received goods but after a really hard time with their support, there are many competitors i will not mention them here, but they provide a reliable service
    definetly this company should be reported to the right authorities

• Re
      10th of Apr, 2010

I have asked newegg to ship a ssd to ur place and yet u have not updated it in ur webpage and my shipping page. can u please check whether u have recieved it? the following are the details.

Item: intel x25-m mainstream ssdsa2mh080g2r5 2.5 ssd

04/06/2010 13:39:00 arrival scan[i] indianapolis, in, us
    04/06/2010 03:54:00 departure scan[i] memphis, tn, us
    04/05/2010 18:43:00 origin scan[i] memphis, tn, us
    04/05/2010 00:03:13 billing information received[m]

And item has been delivered 3 days ago!! note the date is 04072010 and today is 04102010. can u please check it out and get back to me. thanks

• Ha
      14th of Apr, 2010

Well, viaddress seems to be legit.. but only the service and response time is a problem.. i've put up multiple order with them and they have received the order, but it takes like more then 24 - 48 hours to update my account.. now i've paid for shipping charges and waiting for all the items to ship me..

If you can bear with their 24 to 48 hours (or more) response time, go ahead and use their service.. I don't have other complaint with them expect the response time. I think they need resource to allocate mail/phone queries and operation tasks. phone is totally un-contactable when I called from my country.. the other day i've meet with "alex" online assistant who help me to for updating my account when I visited their contact us page. but that "alex" disappear for quite sometime already.

If they expand their business by allocating resource for their operation, their service is totally acceptable.. try to push them via e-mail (the only contactable way), be patience and give a chance to them..

Sein

• Ha

two e-mail

[protected]@viaddress.com
    [protected]@viaddress.com (shipping managers will respond with details, again you'll need to wait 24 to 48 hour or more)

• Ea
      14th of Apr, 2010

I didn't write the comments. john vanhara, shipito.com

• Re
      18th of Apr, 2010

Updates on my case.

Viaddress is legal dun worry guys. just received my item today! they might be a little slow in replying due to the lack in manpower and resources but rest assured that ur item is in safe hands.

They even upgraded my item to international priority for free. kudos to viaddress!

And i'm am not paid to speak for them. this is my personal experience with viaddress. they might not be picking up their phone/online in their online thread. but they do their job in sending the items to the customers.

Thanks again viaddress!

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2010

My package delivered by ups showed it arrived at their premises a week ago. till now my suite has not been updated and I am not getting any replies from them after emailing them several times. cant get them on live chat either since its always offline. my viaddress order no. is via4761070 just in case you are responding thru here..

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2010

I also have problems with viaddress.
    Ive been using their service a couple of months
    And its been working ok, not great..
    It often have to send them an email when my items
    Is delivered to make sure they update my shipping manager.

But now... I have two items from newegg that arrived for over two
    Weeks ago and one from audiophileliquidator, the value is about 2000usd...
    They still havent added them in my shipping manager!
    I got a response about a week ago that they are sorry and will fix it right away, nothing happened..
    I have sent about 10 emails and tried to call them several times.

I have proof of delivery from ups.

Regards,
    Rickard kalen

• Ka
      20th of Apr, 2010

Rickard kalen i'm just like you, I have an lcd and a camera delivered to them 2 weeks ago and I have paid for the shipping buy after that they have never shipped my packages or replied to my messages!
    Viaddress is a fake company!!! dont trust them!!!