www.verfyyourorder.com / They are deducting 12.95$ every month.

1 Topeka, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 785-357-7149

I don't know what i purchased or not? It seems it is monthly charge for some thing like free product only shipping cost or some software download. In my credit card statement it appears as DRI [protected]. I tried to stop the fututre payments by contacting my VISA credit card company but they saiud i have to contact the merchant to stop this. I tried to contact them by that phone but nothing is there for cancellation. They gave me the website www.verifyyourorder.com. I went there but they need my order no or confirmation number which i don't have. Now how I CAN STOP THIS deduction. Can you help.Will it help if I cancel my credit card.

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Apr, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866.897.2423. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Have a great day.

• Ru
      26th of Apr, 2009

Well I tried to email at the above address and it does not work. I will try the phone number on Monday, but I will be contacting my credit card company also.

Michell please cancel my order here is a copy of the letter I tried to email and it would not go through. I will consider this to be a cancellation notice to you.

Please cancel my order, reference # 5685156 my address is 3105 West, Milford, MI 48380. After reading so many complaints I don't even want the samples. I will be contacting my credit card and stop payment on all orders through acaix3 or purity 12.

Consider this to be a legal 3 day cancellation order that is standard procedure in the State of Michigan. No further contact will be made and a copy of this will be retained in my files.

• Si