www.valuebuzz.com / website is down

1 Adelanto, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 760-530-9976

I attended the National Grants Conference seminar and received a brochure that instructed me to go to claimyourvisacards.com and register for $500 in Visa gift cards, but the site redirects you to valuebuzz.com to print the vouchers that are needed to receive the $25 gift card. I printed mine last month for the first time and sent it in, but I have yet to receive anything. I went online to print the voucher for this month's purchases and cannot access the website. I am not sure if this is a scam or not so I am officially voicing my frustration and concern with this situation.

Comments

Aug 17, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I purchased a furniture from Room Store and they offered $500 in free grocerywith the purchase. They told me that I could received $25 in grocery gift card for every $100 I spend at certain grocery store of my choice for the next 20 months. I sent in my first one and after that I was not able to log on to the site to print the submission form for this month. I think this is a scam and will be complaining to the Room Store that made this offer as a tool to sell their furniture.

Aug 19, 2009

I also attended a National Grants Conference and logged into www.ClaimYourVisaCards.com to claim my $500 in gift cards ($25.00 for every month I spent 100 at qualifying stores). This directed me to ValueBuzz.com for a user name and password to download vouchers each month.

I sent my $100 receipt and voucher in for July and I have never heard from them! When I could not download the voucher for August I called the customer service department today (8/19/09) at [protected] and the number is not a working number. The address is 827 W. Grove Ave., Ste.100, Mesa, AZ 85210. I guess I got scammed like everyone else!

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ro
      Sep 08, 2009
    www.valuebuzz.com - website down
    ValueBuzz.com
    California

website is down
    I attended the National Grants Conference seminar and received a brochure that instructed me to go to claimyourvisacards.com and register for $500 in Visa gift cards, but the site redirects you to valuebuzz.com to print the vouchers that are needed to receive a $25 gift card for 20 months. I have been trying since June 15, 2009 and the site remains to be down.

Sep 11, 2009

I was given a gift card from Jerry Chevrolet in Baltimore and registered it to a website called Claim Your Gas and it directed me to this valuebuzz website. I saved receipts for 3 months and kept checking back to see if they had recieved them only to find website gone.Another pyramid scheme. This was a $500.00 gas card and I didn't recieve one penny. Jerry's has not responded to my calls.

Sep 20, 2009

Thank you for sharing your complaints. I just received my rebate certificate and password.
    I ordered the bundle package from Comcast and they promised a $300 Visa card towards food.
    After reading how this is a scam I decided not to follow through with it.
    You saved me time and stress. Thank You!

• Je
      Oct 04, 2009

I think there is some kind of fraud going on with these Gas and Grocery vouchers. I obtained vouchers for free gas and groceries for donating to the Murray Grey Foundation, and I have never received a single gift card! Now I find out that the company that is administering the vouchers programs is under bankruptcy protection--yet companies are still giving away these vouchers!

www.valuebuzz.com is down;
    www.claimyourgroceries.com is down (redirects you to a page with bankruptcy information);

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

• Pc
      Nov 09, 2009

I contracted with Planet Earth Satellite to install Dish Network. They were running a promotion that was to provide me with $500.00 in grocery visa vards from Claimyourvisacards.com. As I search for complaints about the program I find that the parent company BBZ located in Mesa Arizona is in bankruptcy. From what I can find the whole thing is a scam.