www.UspCard.com / Poor service!

I have been using this companies calling card for almost three years. There customer service was never good but they had reasonable prices. For the last couple of months their toll free was not working, i emailed them they never responded and now there website is not working anymore. My money is gone they have cheated on us!!!

More www.UspCard.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2007

Yes,even iam one of the VICTIM ,
    I lost my money too and there companies website in not working and there tollfree number too.
    This is not fair "USP Card"

• Pr
      3rd of Oct, 2007

even i am another victim of this card and i lost my money too......

• Ne
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I am also one of the victim,i have been using this from 1 yr.what happened to this? all of the sudden!!!!!!

3rd of Oct, 2007

i tooo, what to do now???

• Ra
      4th of Oct, 2007

Even me. not only me, the friend who referred me to this & to whom I referred to. All 3 of us r being cheated.

I dont know whether they have any plans to bring up or no.

• Gb
      4th of Oct, 2007

I am cheated from this company. No response to the email, no customer phone number.

• Mi
      5th of Oct, 2007

I too, what do we do now to get the money back? is there any way?

• Jt
      6th of Oct, 2007

USP Card ! It was good or too god when they start. Got enough customers and money and now vanished.. Known method of cheating....

Now how to stop them from making another ?????????card.com

• Sr
      6th of Oct, 2007

I too. Its very bad part by the company. What we should do next?

• Mu
      8th of Oct, 2007

He is a perfect standing example of an A ***ole. I lost my money too.

• Ni
      8th of Oct, 2007

I am also being cheated by www.UspCard.com. I lost my money too.

• De
      8th of Oct, 2007

I'm too being cheated, I recharged this card as I heard lot about it recarding its clearity but there seems to a impunity run by these fake companies. I lost a lot my bucks. Thats better from now on recharge your calling card with any company by small amount only as if this happen again we wont loose so much money.

• Pa
      11th of Oct, 2007

I had three accounts with the USPcard, and was using the calling from this company since one year. But since they changed there toll free number I cant call anywhere, I lost my money. Can anyone help me ?

• Fr
      11th of Oct, 2007

One more to the Victim's list... I too lost a hell lot of money.. I heard this is not the first time they are doing this. They are used to it it seems.. Couldn't contact them by any means. If anybody hear about their contact numbers, please send it to me.

• Le
      13th of Oct, 2007

I charged my credit card to purchase some call time. Since the toll free number wasn't working, I called the credit card Co and complained and they credited me the money back to my account. If you charged with a debit card, go to your financial institution and file a complaint and they'll be able to get the money back for you. You may have to file an affidavit.

Good luck.

• Ka
      15th of Oct, 2007

I was also cheated by stupid company... I was using this card from past 1 yr... Now, how can I get back my money... I recharged and now the toll free is not working... Is there any solution for getting back my money.

• Ts
      16th of Oct, 2007
    www.UspCard.com - card not working

I have been using this card for two years and now all of a sudden it is not working.

I have emailed them and all but nothing is working.

• Ro
      18th of Oct, 2007

I was also using this card and lost my money.

• Bh
      19th of Oct, 2007

I was also cheated by the stupid company. I was using this card last one year and also referred so my friends also. Now everybody cheated by the company. Is there any way that we can our money back.

• Ra
      19th of Oct, 2007

Hey guys, we should all complaint to the police or something or file a lawsuit against them. Does anyone lives in California. This is there address below. I lost my money too, I cant talk to my parents in India... they had good service... but I dont know what went wrong...

Address. 3949 S 200 E #B; Salt Lake City UT 84115 US