www.unlock-the-iphone.com / Scam/Fraud Site

This is a 100% fraud site. DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS. They will take your credit card and charge without giving you software to unlock iphone. You will get nothing but fake links to freeware. Also they write in their members area that software is not for iPhone 3GS and it says only to download freeware to try older iphone. Good business for them to get money for nothing!!!

They don't give their tele number, so you can't call them.
They will not response to contact us email on their site.

You can not do anything as they use Paypal to charge your credit card hiding who that person is.

I complained paypal about this and they are also supporting this fraud site saying they do not refund any money for such fraud/scam.

I am sure paypal is getting commission from this fraud site.

It's an open cheat/fraud by paypal and www.unlock-the-iphone.com.

Comments

• Lo
      26th of Jul, 2009

Hi
    Just so you know. You never have to pay for programmes to unlock you 2G, 3G or 3GS. You can get all the software and information from www.quickpwn.com or google quickpwn and the dev team.
    Very easy to jailbreak and unlock your 3G and 3GS iphones now.
    cheers

• Mi
      5th of Aug, 2009

Absolutely true, i too got scammed by this website . There is no programme on this website for the 3GS iphone. I wasted $30 and no response to emails, and customer complaint . I lost $30 and wondering what i can do to stop others losing money to these scums from unlock-the-iphone.com
    Mike, NY

• Ha
      13th of Aug, 2009

Funny, I bought the pkg, and everything was there. I downloaded it and it worked... Even the 3GS software is there, you just have to click on the correct link to get it.

• Za
      9th of Oct, 2009

its says now that it can uclock version 3.1 with baseband 5.7.11 and bootloader 06.04.So definately its a scam coz if there is anything such as this possible geohot or iphone dev team would have definately been out earler then this scam.I agree its a complete scam.

• Tg
      28th of Jun, 2010

yes, scam. the download did not work with multiple .dll and windows errors, three support requests gone unanswered.

• Br
      5th of May, 2011
    www.unlock-the-iphone.com - Fraud / Unworkable
    unlock-the-iphone

Bought software from www.unlock-the-iphone.com unly to find out 1) The software is all freeware and 2) their version didn't work at my level of iPhone - even though their advertising right on their web site said it did. DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

• Ip
      16th of Oct, 2012

Hi. Total scam and I fell for it, probably because of the virtual chick. Bought the Elite package for €51.23 and nothing is there that I already didn't know for free elsewhere. A bunch of empty information. That's why they never answered my queries prior to ordering. I wanted to be sure they did in fact have solution for the new BB 05.16.07. No luck. Now paypal says they cannot refund me, that i should inform the police. Ha Ha. So much for buyer security and 100% money back guarantee the seller and the virtual [censored] talk about. Nobody responds from their site, no phone number to call, nobody online to chat through their chat window, no response from their email. Nice going. It was that [censored], the virtual girl that made me fall for it.
    Thanks paypal for not helping me. Ask me if i will recommend to others or use paypal again. Paypal more than definitly get their commisions that's for sure, it's been paid for and the seller gives paypal their surcharge.
    Please don't fall, for this scam.