www.unicornpay.com / Screw unicorn pay company

1 texas, US Review updated:

We now have around $15, 000 tied up with unicorpay. That is a lot of money, and we have employees to pay this week, all to be destroyed over unicorpay and their lack of willingness to work with their supporters. I was a big fan, loved their concept and ease to do business. I was like in my head, saying finally a company that gets it and if for the small businesses out there. I love unicorpay. That is all being erased with the stress and frustrations they have caused on our business and our personal lives. We need our cash flow and rely on it to operate. They never inquired to see if our orders were fulfilled, customers happy, or anything just shut us down with no information or reasons that we could maybe provide documents, information to satisfy their concerns. While i realize businesses like theirs have to manage risk, i respect that, but did they reach out, inquire, or anything? No. Worst of all, everything is ruined for many! I also realize there is lots of fraud out there, they have to take preventative res, but don’t hurt the good guys, or penalize the ones who run a legitimate operation. As we are respected in our industry already which is internet marketing, it is not difficult to prove that a company who by procedure does not communicate by telephone with people, and has more negative press than a presidential nominee already (As we learned in doing diligence on this issue) is engaged in unreasonable business practices and unfairness to its clients. We will show this. Sorry your “hands are tied”. We were hoping for a more favorable response as my concern is for the survival of our small business and my staff and their families. We will not be able to pay our employees without our money. We have been effectively shut down by unicorpays actions. Our business will be entirely shut down until we can reapply, open new merchant accounts and go through the painstaking process of integrating the new processors etc. To our websites. Unicorpay didn’t provide a shred of evidence of chargebacks, or what risk level hey speak of. Please define how you qualify “higher than normal risk”. Because form the outside, it looks like you are using my employee’s paychecks, to fund their company. However; we can absolutely prove we have shipped and continue to ship products. We can absolutely prove any chargebacks or disputes are handled by our accounting staff, we can absolutely prove that the level or “risk” you assess, is probably not based on anything specific to our industry or actual performance. Stay clear of unicorpay if you want to avoid things like the above, shame on me for taking a chance with a company that does not provide phone support or publish a phone number at all.

De
Nov 16, 2016

Comments

• Mu
      Dec 04, 2017

US Based Payment gateway for Tech Support. (We don’t use Indian Accounts unlike Competitors)

Setup Fees: $299 (Not Upfront, Will be settled from Payments)
    Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB (Worldwide Acceptance, No Separate Approval)

General Terms:
    10% Money on Hold for 180 Days (Roll Reserve)
    15 days settlement time

For more details:

Email: [protected]@muku.io
    Skype: mukupay
    WhatsApp/Call: +[protected]

Rates can be negotiated based on risk category.