www.UltimateDVDShop.com / Fraud & cheating!

BE WARNED THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES ARE ALL FRAUD!! I ADVISE YOU NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THE FOLLOWING COMPANY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY FREE MONEY. I refer you to the following websites which are affiliated to 1-877-7-TVSHOW company:

www.ultimatedvdshop.com
www.dvdavenue.tv
www.dvdnow.com

There may be other website associated with these website. It is my understanding they are owned and operated by one entity. I placed an order for 90210 complete series dvd from them on 7 October 2007 and I never received an email confirming my order. After about 2 week of waiting I called them on 1-877-7TVSHOW and left numerous messages - because no one picked up. They still haven't gotton back to me!! In addition, i have emailed them at least 10 times and they haven't responded to my emails!!!

Al

Comments

Ro
  25th of Sep, 2007
www.UltimateDvdShop.com - Fraud and cheating!

Order #131131 c.p.o. sharkey ordered on july 17th 2007. Still have not received. Got a story from them twice before website and contacts disappeared. Story was that they are having backlog on orders and not in stock and other one that shipping from canada to us being delayed for whatever reason. Unable to reach them now at all. Wait till i get my hands on these losers if they ever get back on line.

Da
  26th of Sep, 2007

I have paid on the same day and until today I have didn't receive nothing, every time is a different excuse, today when I call to cancel my order, guess what they told me that they ship out, I ask for a track number and they gave a number untraceable...

I told that I would cancel direct to the credit card company, and now they are telling me that will call me back to prove that they are being honest.

It's amazing the number of excuses that they have for every situation

Ka
  18th of Oct, 2007
www.UltimateDvdShop.com - Poor service!

I have ordered the "Sisters" DVD from this company quite some time ago, and they advise me constantly that it is not yet in stock. Confirmation #146064. I continue to send e-mails to them requesting status, and requesting an approximate shipping date, but NEVER receive an exact answer. It has been about 3 months now, and still no word on IF they are going to receive the DVD and ship it, or IF I should just cancel the order.

Please advise smb!

Li
  29th of Oct, 2007

I just filed a fraudulent police report about the company. They had added extra charges to my credit card, and I never received any DVDs.

Ma
  1st of Nov, 2007

I also have the same problem with ultimatedvdshop.com I cancelled my order in august and I have not received my refund yet.

St
  2nd of Nov, 2007

BEWARE!!! ULTIMATEDVDSHOP GOES BY 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT NAMES. THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING LIARS!!! TOOK ME FOR $150.00!

Ev
  11th of Nov, 2007

THANK GOD I saw your post before I put down that CC info. God bless you!

Av
  31st of Jan, 2008

They stole my cc numbers and used 1400 dolloars of mine it was ultimatedvdshop.com that stole my money!!!

Br
  12th of Feb, 2008

The Ultimate DVD Store is a total sham!
FRAUD!
LIARS!
CHEATERS!

Ro
  3rd of Mar, 2008
www.UltimateDvdShop.com - Never received DVD's!
www.UltimateDVDShop.com
14816 319th PL N E
Arlington
Washington
Phone: 425-220-3932
www.UltimateDVDShop.com

I purchased The complete seasons of Bj and the bear back in Dec 19 2007, kept receiving a notice that the dvd was back ordered. Then on the 17 of Jan. 2008 I received a e-mail stating that it was shipped and sent a tracking number. The tracking number is invalid and does not exist. I have tried numerous time to contact somebody on the toll free line but it is no longer in service. Tried several e-mail and live chats with no response. It is now March 3,2008 and have not heard or seen anything what a rip off.

Ci
  18th of Aug, 2008

This company is a cheat! I ordered a box set that came later than I expected. Wanted to send it back. Said they would credit my account and send me the proper box to mail the product back in - neither happened. This was ordered November of 2007 and came right at Christmas 2007.

I finally had my nephew open the box and the series was taped right off the TV.

These were not quality products NOR did they refund my money after SEVERAL SEVERAL SEVERAL attempts.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!