www.ukuggboots-sale.com / Fake

1 China Review updated:

I bought a pair of ugg boots from this company in January, for £75 i paid through a company called ECPSS which i was transfered to from there website this company is also based in China. They arrived in brown cardboard box not a geniune UGG box, the boots where in a bag that said ugg on it and the ugg boot card that you get with geniune ugg boots was a cheap print out. I contacted the seller telling her what i thought of her, she did reply telling me they where genuine but i took the ugg boots to a genuine ugg boot retailer who confirmed they where fakes. The boots where in very poor condition i returned the boots back and im still waiting for my money to be refunded which i dont think i will get back. Lucky i paid on my credit card and my visa company are going to refund me so i will get my money back. I advise anyone who is considering buying ugg boots to go to a genuine retailer of ugg boots because on the internet there are to many fraud sellers, i went i bought some more ugg boots from a genuine retailer and the difference in the quality of the boots was unbelievable. Do not buy from this company if you recieve ugg boots like the ones i have shown in the photos in that packaging then get them checked with a genuine retailer of ugg boots as they will tell you if they are fake. Hope this help there website says they are uk bought they are in fact in China.

www.ukuggboots-sale.com

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for the warning! I was about to order from ukuggboots-sale.com but thought I'd check it out first - price was too good to be true & the english grammar on the website was suspiciously bad in places.
    Its ironic that I saw an advert for the very same website that you are highlighting on this complaints board website. Guess they need to check out their advertisers more closely.

Thanks for commenting about your experience, you've saved me wasting money & time on a fake product.

• Me
      14th of Feb, 2012

I had a similar situation, I ordered a pair of size 3.5 ugg boots in bailey button style. They arrived over 4 weeks late, in the wrong size, style and FAKE. I tried to contact the company via e-mail and phone and had no reply my e-mails were not sending as I assume they have blocked my account I then tried another e-mail account and yet again my messages would not deliver. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.