www.ukghd.com / Faulty Goods

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased a set of GHD hair straighteners from a "UK" site www.ukghd.com & www.ghdhairsite.com . They arrived, worked once and failed. I contacted the website as per their returns policy and received no response. The payment came off my Credit Card in China. I tried emails (6 off), website feedback forms (6 off) and telephone calls. No response to anything. This site provides faulty goods and will not asnwer customer responses. They rip you off. do not buy - BUYER BEWARE !!!

Comments

• To
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Same happened to me. Bought Straighteners came from china, obviously fake! didnt work. emailed them 10 times with no reply. Also called the tel no on their website but unobtainable!
    If anyone has a contct for these rip off merchants then please post it!

• Ca
      20th of Sep, 2009

I also purchased GHDs from this website and had the same problem plugged them in and they melted which was very dangerous, tried everything I could, emailed them about 20 times even tried to get my money back of my credit card co. but to no avail, also if anyone knows how I can get in touch with these people let me know and also let everyone else know not to touch their website they will get ripped off.

Caroline

• Su
      1st of Jan, 2016

This is contact I have for them ghdstore@hotmail.com have had response assuring me of new product still waiting the person I in contact with is Anthony have have about 4 emails from him please let me know if you have any luck

Susan