www.ukacademyofbeauty.com / charged for order did not receive products

1 redbourn, England, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

DIANE SHAWE of www.ukacademyofbeauty.com is an unscrupulous business owner and a SCAMMER!
She will only return your emails once you have filed a complaint through your credit card company and will charge you for items you never recieved. The ultimate hair fix bond is just crazy glue with red dye put in it- it is not medical adhesive as the website claims, it is not medically approved--YOU will get BLISTERS if you use it!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM WWW.UKACADEMYOFBEAUTY.COM, you will not recieve your complete order (if you receive it at all!) and you will have to fight with your credit card company to get your money back!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! (I wish someone had warned me).

Comments

• Hi
      23rd of Apr, 2009

she use to have company called eloquent-hair n she ripped me of good and proper i borrowed that money didnt receive any certificates portifolio...i didnt receive anythng i got my certificat almost 2 years laters...she ripped me of n left me in debt she doesnt care how she ripss ppl of...her training course damaged my clients hair i cant even use her techniques n come to find out i paid more than a grand for sumtin i could have watched on yooutube for free..n the bonds dissolver wasnt nothing special n expensive it was ust acetone...i hate her...she left me in debt with nothing t show for it except 2 clients with damaged hair, ...she has nerve to tell me to get clients soo i can get my money back...WHAT DAMAGE MORE PPL'S HAIR...im not that evil spirited she will get hers...

• Ha
      24th of Apr, 2009

I purchased a Lace Font Wig in July 2008 along with the application Kit. I spent over £200 and I have still not received my refund or lace unit. She most certainly is a thief and appears to have been getting away with this for quite some time. I feel very stupid as I do not usually fall into this sort of trap and I'm very wary of what I purchase on ebay.

Diane Shaw believes she has got away with this but she most certainly has not, she messed with the wrong person. I have taken legal action and surprise surprise she has not responded to the courts. Judgement will now be entered by default and I encourage others who have been ripped off to do the same. She has been getting away with this because no one is bothered to go through the court process. Take time and do the paper work and get your money back ladies.

Hannah

• Be
      14th of Feb, 2010

DO NOT BUY OR BOOK TRAINING WITH DIANE SHAW FROM UKACADEMY OF BEAUTY.COM

I attend a training course on the 4th Feb 2010- this even after my girlfirend had not recieved her so called delux beauty kit "£250" what a rip off!!

Anyway I attend my training course to learn the micro rings and hook and latch technqiune what a waste of time!! at the end of the course when I was due to collect my kit Diane Shawe then proceeds to tell me a ### and Bull story about the kit being held in France????? It was this point I told her that she was talking rubbish and if her order was coming in from china then there was no need for the order to pass through France before reaching the UK!

It was at the point Diane knew she wasn't fooling me, after much shouting from me, she agreed to drop my kit on the monday 8th Feb well you guessed it she turned up, well after loads of texted messages I told her I would be seeking legal action against her.

I have now down this and I have been able with the help of my credit card company got a full refund of my course £670! PLEASE PLEASE don't buyanything from this women or do your training from her she is a scamer you have been warned!!!

Sue from Shirley Surrey 14th Feb

17th of Apr, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM THIS RIP OFF MERCHANT SHE ALSO RIPPED ME OFF FOR £670 SHE HAS NO MORALS OR CONSIENCE SHES JUST A MONEY GRABBING COW..