www.uggsale.us / SCAM

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was looking to buy some UGG boots for my daughter as a present and came across this site on the internet. It looked great and they had many choices of boots. I ordered a pair and input my card details. However, after a couple of days I decided to "track" my order with the details given in an Email that they supplied. I was unable to do so. I tried to contact them without success and another Email I replied came back with CHINESE rubbish. Alarm bells rang very loudly! Basically they are CHINESE scamsters.

Stay well clear of this site and only buy your UGG boots from an authorised dealer.

Comments

• Wi
      8th of Feb, 2011

I did get the boots!! wrong size and they tried to charge my card twice. Then after Christmas when I realized they were the wrong size, I tried to exchange them and was told to order a book to pay for shipping!!! There is not number to speak with anyone, there is no resolution and now I am out almost $100. Total scam of a site. STAY AWAY ALL!!!

13th of Oct, 2013

I didnt get my shoes, they took my money.I did try to contact them via e-mail;no luck as they dont have any legal address on their website.
    I hope that you scamers burn in hell for what you did to me and any other people!!!

• Be
      13th of Oct, 2013

Strange that I when I try to access that website, I am taken to another address - http://www.uggaustralia.com They have stores in London as well:

UGG Australia
    Covent Garden
    39 Long Acre
    London, WC2E 9LG
    +44 (0)207 836 5729

I don't know if it is the same company or not.