www.uggsale.com/Ugg Boots / Fake Ugg Boots

1 China Review updated:

I ordered my Ugg Boots in good faith, having done so twice before from different sites and having no problems. It took a month for my Uggs to arrive and only after numerous e-mails and having to resubmit my order.(they couldnt find it on their web site, despite having taken my money 4 days after I ordered). They were not the style I order, should have been tall classic, not short. They smelt awful so I suspect they are pigskin not sheepskin. The quality was very poor and they charged me £75.81 instead of the £66.69 that was advertised. The packaging was damaged, so I knew before I opened them that something was amiss.I have been in contact with them by e.mail, but surprise, surprise, no response. Please, please, please keep well away from this site and hopefully someone will stop them from trading! I feel much better having posted my complaint and have warned others. Caroline (Redditch.Worcs.)

Comments

• Mu
      22nd of Nov, 2013

I didnt recive my parcel, I ordered them 2 weekend ago.I didnt recive a email with tracking number so Im not even apel to Check where is my parcel...

• Ha
      23rd of Nov, 2013

This firm has been reported before - you are best phoning your card company and reporting item not recieved you will get a card recall.

6th of Feb, 2014

I ordered my boots 3 weeks ago I did receive a tracking number and a ship date. I
    Have not received my boots and when I tried to check tracking the website is in Chinese.
    Thinking to call my card co for help!!!

• Gl
      4th of Dec, 2014

this website is a fraud!!! dumb of me thinking I was getting a good deal (yeah right) $85 for uggs boot the web site look ligit so I entered my debit number right after I summit my order I didn't get a confirmation number that was my first doubt about this company I log into ugg Australia the actual web site and say my email was invalid I contacted ugg Australia and they say they didn't have me in there system and that they were no associated with that company uggsaleus.com also they charge my credit card more than they suppose too!!! I right away call my bank card and did a credit card dispute!!! I try looking for that web site and no luck till four days later it pop out in my duather facebook, I email them and till this day I haven't heard from them!!! people don't buy from this fraudulent web sites!!! they will!!! take you money!!! cancel your credit cards because they will clean your accounts!!!