www.tvDVDstore.net / Pirated, faulty DVDs, no refunds

1 "customer service" phone in IrelandRegistered in USA, United States Review updated:

Total, complete SCAM!!! Ordered DVDs, paid by CC - goods arrived with no return address, marked being send from "China". DVDs were pirated copies - there were even greasy, disgusting finger marks on the reverse of each DVD! Quality is outrageous! 3 out of 7 DVDs don't play, one is BLANK - they weren't even bothered to record at all! Also did not receive the complete product set - out of 65 episodes, only received 45, half of which aren't even playing. No response whatsoever to emails requesting replacement or refund. Gone to my CC company for urgent refund.

BEWARE! Stay clear from this site - nothing but a scam with great advertising campaign on Google and eBay!

ANYONE KNOWS WHETHER THERE COULD BE LEGAL ACTION TAKE AGAINST THIS GUY - there seems to be a large number of people who have been ripped off by him. So no lack of evidence!

Ta

More www.tvDVDstore.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      15th of Jun, 2008

Thanks to both posters regarding tvdvdstore.net. I had placed $264 of their merchandise in the shopping cart, then figured I better check these guys out. Thanks to the comments I've read here, I won't be placing the order & I've saved myself much grief. I appreciate it!

• St
      27th of Jun, 2008

THANK YOU.

I`VE BEEN ILL FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER THE COMPLETE SET OF "LOU GRANT" DVDS, AS A TREAT: WHEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING TO WIRE PAYMENT TO CHINA. I DO NOT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD PAY. I THOUGHT WHY PAYMENT TO CHINA?

MUST BE A CON!

1st of Jul, 2008

Thanks very much for the above posts. I was about to spend over $200 with this company on a present for my mother. Seeing that the payment process didn't seem to be as secure as it is on other sites, I thought to quickly check around and found your comments. You've saved me a load of hassle, money and my Mum from receiving a present she'd be sorely let down by. I'm only sorry you guys had to go through this grief to save me from taking a chance and getting burned.

• De
      2nd of Jul, 2008

Recently purchased "Family Matters" DVD Set and we were totally Scamed. Out $84.00 dollars. The Dvd's Arrived in plastic boxes that had covers straight from a home pc. All dvd's were labeled in plain white covers. Very poor quality!!! I am very digusted because I had gone through google. I'll certainly be more careful what I google from now on. So be careful people and stay away from this jerk who makes his living scaming us hard working people.

• Ti
      8th of Jul, 2008

I'm just like you Dee, i just purchase the "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues" dvd set for $76.00.. The dvd's came in the same condition as yours. I came across to the site via yahoo and never thought of checking them out first. I definately will next time, but the only websites I am ordering off are wal-mart and best buy.. There at least I'll know that they trustworthy.

I doubt the the last 3 e-mails I sent he read, now, but the last one i kind of let him have it. LIke he's going to read it anyway. Basically told him I hope GOD has mercy on him when he his standing before HIM to be judged. And how dare he take us all for a ride and taking money from people who have actually worked hard for their money. What a creep!!! When my bank called to give them the authorization to send the payment, and she said international, I should have said no. I guess you live and learn.

10th of Jul, 2008

The REAL TVDVDSTORE Answers your questions

I have not received a response to my email and it has been 24 hours. Why?

Well, see we don't really like to reply to people who email us asking for their money back once they have seen our poor quality illegal dvds because we obviously want to keep hold of your money so we can buy some more Chinese hookers. They don't come cheap here ya know. So we need to defraud you and charge you ridiculously high prices for crappy quality dvds.

How do I order?

Preferably with your eyes closed. That way you won't see what actual crap you are buying.

How can I pay? Is it safe to use my credit card?

Absolutely not. If you see the light and try and obtain a refund, well, we'll be forced to charge your credit card twice. So it's advisable that you pay us in Mickey Mouse money since our dvds are all Mickey Mouse pirate jobs.

During checkout, you ask for my CVV number; what is that?

As above, we like to keep our idiots - I mean "customers" - details on file because we like to make mysterious charges show up on your credit card. Generally these charges will show up soon after the Chinese hookers to put the price up for a blow job. Your CVV number helps us identify which idiot- I mean "customer" you are.

How much is Shipping?

Well, now that all depends on how much we think we can rip you off for. Sometimes we won't even send you what we ordered. How's that for service?!

How long will it take to get what I order?

Again, if we can get away with it, we won't bother sending you anything. We usually employ this sales technique near to Christmas, that way we can blame it on Santa.

Please note: All our DVD Sets are ILLEGALLY COPIED Items and are only recorded directly from the Television AFTER you place your order which allows us to offer such fantastic low prices. This is also the reason your order takes 10-14 days to arrive. If the show you want ain't on TV yet then we have to wait for it to show up before we can rip it off. We appreciate your stupidity and ignorance.

Do you offer Overnight/Express shipping?

Hey, if you're dumb enough to offer us more money, then we'll gladly send your collection of low visual and audio quality dvds via the Titanic. Please note: If your collection of low visual and audio quality dvds fails to arrive, don't blame us. Blame the ice berg.

Do you ship outside of the USA?
    Absolutely! There are suckers - I mean "customers" - all around the world.

What about your returns policy?
    Our returns policy is simple. We don't have one. We don't have a telephone number either. And if you're looking for a street number forget it sucker. We actually operate out a garbage can, 'cause we're basically Chinese trash.

Will the DVD's work on my DVD player?
    The DVD's are region free which means they are illegal pirate copies that will play on 99% of DVD players. This includes the major Gaming Systems (Sony Playstation and Microsoft XBox) If you experience problems with the DVD's we won't be happy to offer you a Full Refund.

What if I have a defective disk?
    You can try emailing us using the "CONTACT US" button with your order number and defective disc number but we won't bother to send you a free replacement. Hell, what do you think we are -honest business men?!

How do I contact Customer Service?

You can't. Can't you read? We don't have a telephone number sucker.

I had a problem paying with Credit Card, what should I do?
    This happens quite often and is really a big problem, as pretty much all our suckers - I mean "customers" are dissatisfied with our low visual and audio quality "DUNG VDS." The best advice we can give you is NOT to order form us. Ever.

Why should I buy from you?
    The answer is simple... You shouldn't. We have the HIGHEST PRICES, THE POOREST QUALITY, and ZERO SERVICE anywhere! Try us; we'll prove it to you.

Is my order SECURE?
    ### no! Hey, we're pirates. Do you honestly expect us to be honest?

Some of these DVD's haven't even been released yet. How is it possible that you sell them?
    There is a section of the American copyright law known as "The Berne Act" that we like to hide behind to justify our bootleg illegally pirated "DUNG VDS." The entire purpose of our website is to provide illegally copied pirate films or television shows to the ignorant collector.

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2008

For anyone wanting a return address, the one I have is theTVDVDSTORE, Jiang Giang Road, Luothe, China. No doubt it's a fake address.

13th of Jul, 2008

MY COMPLAINT IS YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE CHECK THE ORDERS OF DVD IF THE CUSTOMER RECEIVED IT OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE IT AND TRY TO CHARGE US FOR THE SAME ITEM TWICE, IF WE DID NOT RECEIVED IT YOU WOULD HERE FROM US COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THE OLD SAYING IS ASSUME MAKE AN ### OF U AND ME THAT WHAT ASSUME MEAN SO PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HEAR FROM US THANK YOU MAHALO AND ALOHA BULLDOG

13th of Jul, 2008

can you at least email us first if we did or did not receive the dvd's we purchass rather than to send an email saying "we are sending the dvd "and try to charge again that is fraud fraud fraud all the way to jail thank you mahalo and aloha bulldog so piss off already getting high blood from your action

13th of Jul, 2008

I AM STILL [censored]ING UPSET BY ALL THE COMPLAINT I HAVE BEEN READING AND BY MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SO PLEASE MORE PROFFESONIAL IN YOUR BUSINESS SO YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY BAD KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND THAT IS A FACT THANKS ALOT MAHALO AND ALOHA BULLDOG

14th of Jul, 2008

For anyone interested the thief behind all this is Martin Juchniewicz, a Toronto based kid with pimples on his face who is living large by screwing others, just bought a second house, a Mercedes sl 500, several trips, and you wont believe this one, he even bought a young polish escort that he brought down from Poland and moved her in. all this at your expense.
    He is also involved in some furniture scam in Toronto, read this post to find out more about this thief pimple face polish escort lover

/URL removed/

Juchniewicz, MARTIN
    18 Lansdowne Dr
    Brampton, ON L6S 5V4
    (905) 456-3817

• Ti
      23rd of Jul, 2008

CALL THIS NUMBER 1-216-333-1391 A WOMAN CALLED ME TO SEE IF I STILL WANTED TO ORDER THE DVDS I DID NOT ANSWER, THE PHONE NUMBER IS FROM A REPLICA SITE, ALSO A MAN CALLED ME THREE TIMES IN A ROW TO STILL SEE IF I WANTED TO ORDER THE DVDS!

• Ro
      30th of Jul, 2008

I just received my DVD and it is a SCAM!!!  I wish I had read these comments.  I am so disgusted.  The DVD's came from China and they had the logo of TVLand on the pirated DVD which they stated were uncut.  They actually burned the dvd's from a marathon on TVLand.  I wonder if TVLand can take some kind of action against them.  I found out from my cc companythis company is working out of Las Vegas and the phone number they have is 702-949-9887.  Tried to call and it just rang and rang.  Will try tomorrow in am.

• Wa
      19th of Aug, 2008

I must join the list of unhappy TV Land customers. Received the entire 7 year series of Wings and none would play on either of my DVD Players. Live an learn.

• Ji
      30th of Aug, 2008

The TVDVDStore is company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

The registrant of the website address points to a company in Los Angeles, California.

Registrant:

(213) 424-4244 Fax --

Technical Contact:
    Johnson, Mark
    (213) 424-4244 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.TVDVDSTORE.NET
    NS2.TVDVDSTORE.NET

• Bo
      28th of Sep, 2008

I too purchased a tv series called Third Watch from the tvdvdstore. It was complete crap! Commercials throughout the dvds, two dont play at all, skips, audio and video dont match, several dont even have the complete show. I wish I had known about this place before I spent my money. Of course they do not respond to complaint emails. Isn't there something we can do?

20th of Dec, 2008

i am from india
    In kerala company named (southen computers) in M.G ROAD, THRISSUR, HAVING MORE THAN SIXTY THOUSAND CUSTEMER BUT NEARLY 95% DOING PIRATED XP CD, AND OTHER SOFTWARES TOO
    SO TAKE SOME ACTION..THEIR PHONE NUMBER :0487-2389172 OR 0487-2389173,
    IF YOU WANT DETAILS OF (SIXTY THOUSAND CUSTEMERS ) SEND ME MAIL IN JAMESTUR@YAHOO.CO.IN

• Ru
      12th of Oct, 2009

tollaly agree, i have been scammed also, this web site should be shut down.

• St
      17th of Jun, 2011

Im not much to complane but this is a problem with the wallmart stor there cashier's should know how to add money to an exsitins card without first taking money from your card when no purches is made all i wanted to do was put some monet on my card.she charged my card with the amount i wanted to add then she put the money on my card does that make sense?Make sure you check befofe you leave I( still don"t have my money this little mistake of theres has cost me time gas and ofcorse my money.it wouldnt be so bad if i lived close but 26 miles 2 houres time and i have to explane to my supplyers it maes me look bad.{THANKS WALMART}

• Ro
      2nd of May, 2013

This group were arrested by Halton Regional Police in Ontario Canada on April 29th 2013. It was the largest counterfeit DVD Bust in Canadian History. They shipped DVD Boxed Sets all over the world...