www.TVDVD.net / Poor quality DVDs and no return

1 OH 45685Thurman, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 740-245-1316

I searched Amazon for some DVDs, and found them on an Amazon sponsored site called WWW.TVDVD.net. I ordered the DVDs and finally received them from CHINA. They were poor copies and for all practical purposes unuseable. I sent back their customer service form and was told they would be glad to replace the discs, but gave no instructions. I wrote again and received the SAME response, still with no instructions. I repeated the process with the same result. I've now taken the hint, and expect no relief from TVDVD. There's no info on their website for contact. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Comments

• My
      14th of Sep, 2008

I agree with you Fred. I just received my order and was disappointed that the dvds were copies. I can't believe this place is allowed to operate. I've discovered I can't dispute the transaction because it isn't a transaction issue but rather the quality of the product. As you can imagine I am pretty annoyed.

• Ji
      16th of Oct, 2008

I ordered "The Love Boat" (nine seasons). Received the shipment--from China--and all the DVDs are very poor quality. Although tvdvd.net gives an email address on their receipt they don't respond to inquiries even though they "guarantee" quality or a refund. They've got my money so what do they care. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!