www.TvBoxSet.com / Undelivered order!

1 Canada Review updated:

On July 17, 2007 I answered a Google ad from tvboxset.com and ordered a dvd set of the old tv show "Remember WENN." The company immediately charged my credit card (since paid for) and said they were sending the product. One month later on August 17 the company said there were problems with their shipping department and were resending the dvd set. To date I have not received the dvd/s and the company will not respond to my e-mails requesting a refund.

The company also operates under the names SXR.CA, GARCIA MEDIA GROUP, THE MEDIA DEPOT, etc. Under any name they are a scam outfit and I've registered complaints with Google (for accepting their ad), my credit card company, the Canadian Better Business Bureau and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

How I wish I had searched this company before placing an order!

- Louis Harrison

More www.TvBoxSet.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Oct, 2007

I ordered a box set and nothing they have my money 150 aus. I should have checked them out, I will be extra careful in future. I have had no trouble with e bay and will end ever to check history b4 jumping in next time.

• Cl
      31st of Oct, 2007

I also have lost money to this outfit www.TvBoxSet.com. I ordered in July its now November. DO NOT use them they will not send order, refund money (if you can get ahold of them) or return phone calls!

• Dd
      28th of Nov, 2007

Same story from my side, I am from UK and wanted to get hold of some Animes, in the UK the release date was Christmas:):) (what an irony) so I decided to purchase from TVBOXSET.COM as it was one of the first websites that came up from google.co.uk and it was close to my birthday:):) so I wanted a ncie present.

Same issue, they told me that the DVD’s would arrive in few days… nothing, got a postage date 1 month later… again nothing. I e-mailed them again and again and again and again… Went to website and was met by the same message. I decided to google them and ended up here and a few other sites where people have complained.

I called AMEX and opened a dispute. I now have to forward the e-mails send by myself and by them to AMEX. I will also make sure to point them to this link.

14th of Dec, 2007

Same story here also.....placed an order on the 21 June 07 and to date nothing has arrived. The same as everyone else I have e-mailed them repeatedly over and over and no responce and even phone calls have made no difference.

I am going to open a dispute with my credit card company to see where that will take me it's a lot of money to let go.

• Li
      20th of Dec, 2007

I also ordered a box set dvd from TVBOXSET.COM a bogus company, in June 2007, never received products or refund.

They first said the shipment was delayed because of new shipment regulation changes from Canada then it was shipment error by Canadapost. Next it was empty promises to send my product only to delay me from filing a dispute with my credit card company. They know you only have a certain amount of time to dispute a charge made on your credit card account. Well my time has expired and they know this.

Therefore they are telling me now the only way I can get a refund is thru my credit card company. I have since been in contact with a trust worthy dvd vender, and they told me the product I ordered has never been available to purchase on dvd. TVBOXSET.COM is a complete scam. They also go by other websites. This should be a criminal offence. Be careful.

• Ga
      29th of Dec, 2007

I TOO WAS TAKEN BUY THIS COMPANY (US$100.00) "TVBOXSET.COM". I DID INFACT RECIEVE MY ORDER ONLY TO LEARN IT IS "ALL" PIRATED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM CARTOON NETWORK AND OTHER TELEVISION STATION CHANNELS AND SOME OF EPISODES ON THE DISCS DO NOT EVEN WORK. I BOUGHT THE SMURFS 431 EPISODES DVD BOX SET. I WAS ABLE TO GET REFUNDED THRU MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. APARENTLY TVBOXSET.COM HAD ALL OF THEIR ACCOUNTS FROZEN. I MYSELF REPORTED THEM TO NUMEROUS PLACES, ONE OF THEM BEING THE INTERNET CRIME PREVENTION( U.S.GOVERNMENT WEBSITE http://www.ic3.gov/ ) AND SHORTLY AFTER IS WHEN THEIR ASSESTS/BANK ACCOUNTS WERE FROZEN.

USE THIS SITE TO REPORT INTERNET CRIMES/SCAMS: http://www.ic3.gov/
    SINCERELY, GARY

• Wa
      4th of Jan, 2008

I to have been ripped off .I ordered x-men 90s animated series on the 17/07/07 cost me $89.99 aussie dollars also was told problem with shipping said they would reship it and let me know in a couple of days well that has turned into 6 months no emails and no replys all i can say is karma.

They Charged my credit card as WWW.SXR.CA MONTREAL.

5th of Jan, 2008

Pretty much the same story with me. Ordered 2 copies of China Beach and had the money stolen very promptly by this sham company. Got a dispatch notice, but after that, no dvd's and no response to emails. I'm also not going to use Google anymore to find stuff like this. Reckon i'm better off sticking with established vendors!

• Bo
      13th of Jan, 2008

I ORDERED TO THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY AND AM OUT ALOT OF MONEY. THEY NEVER SENT ME THE SERIES OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST AND ROBIN OF SHERWOOD. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE LAST MAY TO GET THEM TO RESPOND I'M OUT ALOT OF MONEY AND IT MAKES IT HARD TO TRUST OTHER COMPANIES LIKE THIS.

• Bj
      19th of Feb, 2008

Well, at least I got my order. But I didn't get the DVD boxes, just discs in plastic wallets and they show ("DYNASTY") were made up from old TV recordings with bad picture and sound quality.

• Su
      16th of Jun, 2008

same thing has happened to me, i have ordered a full set of Beverly Hillbillies for my dads birthday as he said he loved watching them as a kid, turns out their website was a whole scam, i got the confirmation order saying it would be delivered in 28days as i live in the UK, they took the £100 and when i didn't received the order i bombarded them with emails, i have tried to claim my money back with them and through my bank but nothing has happened - the robbing little [censored]s
    DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

• Vi
      16th of May, 2009

i too was scammed for about 2 yrs a go in july 2007 i order the complete series of so weird and then they delivered a confirmation via email that i would received the item withing 10 to 14 days i cant recall it but i order the dvds on july 10th the day of my bday i wanted a nice present but the day passed and passed and i email them a couple of times and then finally they reply to me saying that somthing happen with their server and they have to re sent the package i call my bank to charge a dispute they gave me a hard time cause they coudnt find them but i did received the item on august 11th 2007 a month later and the quality was horrible 3 disc were damaged i return the package to them but thank god i got my money back PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM TVBOXSET.COM IS A SCAM!!! I PREFFER TO BUY ON EBAY OR PLACES THAT ARE KNOWN..