www.trendsgal.com / order issues

1 United States

I ordered my items on 12/20/2015, and it was shipped let them tell it the next day, and today is 01/09/2016 and I have yet to receive my order. I have emailed this company about my package on 3 different occasions and because I didn't do the express shipping they have yet to inform me of where my package is or how to track it, or who they sent it through so I could contact the shipping company . Also when I tried contacting the company by phone it said to leave a message on the voicemail but the mail box is full. I had every intention of ordering more items from them but after this I will NOT be doing that. Also I can't find a way of getting a refund so I think this company stole my money. So don't let the cheap prices fool you, I think this company is fadulent. Because what kind of company doesn't have some type of customer service number that you can contact to speak to someone about issues with your order or complaints and you have to leave a message. So I would most definitely not order another damn thing from them.

• TrendsGal.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Reviewer48475,
    We regret any inconvenience that we cause on this issue.
    Have you received all the items from us?
    If not, we would like to resolve this problem for you, could you please reply to us under this comment with your order number or contact us here https://support.trendsgal.com/ticket/ticket/index and send us a ticket with title "message from complaintsboard "?
    Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you.
    Best regards,