www.trendsgal.com / bad service

1 West Midlands, United Kingdom

I ordered something and paid for it through PayPal. Since I paid extra for shipping they promised to deliver my stuff within 5 days. The next day I received a message from TrendsGal saying they didn't receive money. But their website showed that the order was paid for. I asked them some questions about me order, but it seemed like they don't understand anything. 5 days passed and I called again just to hear "we didn't receive money". Anyway I decided to stop the payment and cancel the order. Well, these guys just lost a customer.

• TrendsGal.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 07, 2016

Dear customer,
    We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
    I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
    Could you kindly send email to our support center then we try our best solve it for you: Here is link: http://support.trendsgal.com/
    Please kindly make a note of that you have submit a review on omplaintsBoard.com, then we will try our best solve it for you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best Regards