www.transunion.com / I haven't received the report and wasted money
I contacted the company www.transunion.com and asked to provide the credit report. The rep told me that if I needed it faster, I needed to pay about $200 for it. I thought about it and paid money, but the rep simply fooled me and hasn’t provided the report. I tried to contact them, but all my emails were returned back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this rep and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
More www.transunion.com Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - payment in arrears
- Transunion - credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.
- Transunion - debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this
- Transunion - my credit score
- Transunion - inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute