www.tradeaponline.comSeller only took money, but my order hasn't been shipped

1 Review updated:

People, don’t buy from the company www.tradeaponline.com. I ordered boots from them, and the price was about $200. After that they charged my card within several minutes. I waited for the confirmation info, but nothing. I haven’t received the confirmation info, no delivery and no idea how to find the seller. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Si
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      Dec 27, 2014

I am having the same issue. placed an order for boots dec 15th and havent heard anything back. ive emailed nurmerous times and they keep getting sent back saying delivery notice failure. Needless to say, NEVER order from this company. It is a SCAM

• Sm
      Apr 22, 2015

thank you for this, i was about to order some hard to come by shoes from them. will not now.

Aug 22, 2015

Please do not buy anything from http://www.tradeaponline.com/ Chinese thieves stole my money. I used paypal to make the purchase, thinking paypal must've done a background check on this website. Well $135 less later I found out that not. I initiated a dispute with paypal, let's see how that turns out. I'm supposed to be getting a response in 2 days.