www.topbatsbay.com / They took money for the delivery and the price was too high

My brother ordered some stuff from the company www.topbatsbay.com. It was mentioned that the delivery was completely for free for the orders over $100. My brother paid about $180, but on the next day he got the email from them, where the seller thanked him and informed the fee for the postage would be taken within couple of hours. WTF? As well as the price was really high for the delivery. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Da
Jan 1, 2015

Comments

• Td
      23rd of Feb, 2015

Really a scam!! Ordered an Easton bat not realizing I was ordering from China or I wouldn't have done it. Some generic Chinese bat was sent!! I am so pissed!!

• Je
      29th of Mar, 2015

Same thing happened to me. They completely ripped me off. I'm SOOO pissed. Here's what they sent us, some cheap little bat when we thought we were getting Easton 32 baseball bat. They took $138 of my sons money he saved just to get a bat. Pretty sad this Co. Is a lying stealing website that needs to be shut down! How to we press charges? Can we all ban together and get lawyer? Something. I'm so angry I cant see straight. Let's do something about all this. Let me know what you think we could do to get our money back.