www.tonerandinkjetstore.com / Impossible to contact the seller, who provided the defective cartridge

1 10 N Martingale Road Suite 400 #[PMB 280 #, Schaumburg, IL, United States Review updated:

I bought toner cartridge from the company www.tonerandinkjetstore.com. I got the defective one, so I decided to return it and get another one. I tried to reach the seller, but this jerk simply ignored my emails and complaints. No idea how to reach them. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Su
Dec 06, 2014

Comments

Apr 01, 2015

I should know better, but I screwed up and ordered toner from this store, tonerandinkjetstore.com. DO NOT DO IT. Even though they showed original manufacturing items in their product pictures and descriptions, they are NOT. And trying to get ahold of them to get a return authorization and refund is like trying to get a politician to tell the truth. And then when I did, the guy screamed at ME. Ummmm hello, customer service!!

• Cj
      Jun 17, 2016

same deal bad service didnt ship the wight items on time
    and where it did get to me it was junk didnt print
    never answer the phone no RMA online.

• Lb
      Jul 05, 2016

This is a fraudulent company. They lied about having brand name toners as well as their compatibility to existing printers. I made the mistake of ordering from them and I will never do it again. Absolutely no customer service. They never answer their phones. I will be contacting my credit card company.