www.TightBoards.com / stupid people

Too much to write im gonna make it short and sweet. Worst company ever. But they advertise dope ###. www.buysnow.com puts out and alot more trust worthy and on time for everything I order.

Comments

• Kr
      16th of Jan, 2008
    www.TightBoards.com - Never received merchandise!
    www.TightBoards.com
    North Carolina
    www.Tightboards.com

Ordered goggles a month ago. 1 week after the order they e-mailed me and said the item is out of stock. I e-mailed them asking to be given another item instead. I didn't get a response so I called them and asked for the same thing. 2 weeks later I have not received a shipping confirmation. I tried calling again and no one is answering the phone. I'm going to give them 2 more days and I'm filing a charge back with my credit card. I should have looked them up on the Better Business Bureau website because they have an insane amount of complaints. Stay away from this company!

• Kr
      24th of Jan, 2008

I finally got my goggles yesterday. I called back last week and surprisingly got someone on the phone. She told me they would be shipped out this time, but I told her that if they weren't I was going to do a chargeback. So after a month, three emails, and two phone calls, my goggles came.

• Sc
      20th of Oct, 2008

Price looks good... says its "in stock". Place the order, then receipt say its BACKORDERED, but they will only supposedly refund your money by store credit. Yeah right!! Just call the CC company and tell them to dispute the charge. Then log onto the North Carolina BBB site and file a complaint of their sales practices. This is called Bait and Switch... pure and simple.

Then send Tightboards an e-mail to complaints@boardparadise.com and tell them to kiss your ###... Thats how I handled it.

• Is
      13th of Nov, 2008

to whom it may concern,

to start things off, i was looking into buying a new setup for this season. i started surfin' through the net & found the board & bindings i was looking for. i bought an o9 rome agent 152 & 09 rome united bindings. i clicked on a link to show me which online stores carried it. it gave a a couple so i checked out all of them. one of them was boardparadise.com which is owned by tightboards.com. once i got to their site, i couldn't believe the offer they had for my board & bindings. it was seriously the cheapest you could find around, especially for merchandise set for the 08/09 season. so, of course i decided to make the purchase through them on 11/7/08. shortly afterwards i was curious to see what kind of feedback they got from previous customers (i know i should've checked for feedback in the beginning but was sidetracked due to the deal of the year). it was to my discretion to find nothing but negative feedback which then started to worry me since i already made the purchase with them. i then felt like another poor victim added to the list of being screwed over. however, majority the previous complaints dated from fall o7/winter o8 & the 10/21-o8 post was the most recent complaint about them. i was optimistic when that amanda lady said they were experiencing a lot of growth from their business which was overwhelming for them; i prayed she was telling the truth. so this time around, i hoped that luck would be on my side & i would be a different story from the others. i received confirmation by e-mail for my purchase & was provided with the tracking #s. i checked it daily to see if it was being updated since previous complaints claimed their order statuses never changed, but mine did. i received my board & bindings 11/12/08 with the correct merchandise undamaged. the only uneasy feeling i have is that this store still has my purchase pending on my account. maybe it'll change tomorrow since i received it only yesterday so i'll just wait & see. other than that, i can't really complain bout this site. they gave me what i wanted undamaged & guaranteed that i would get it on the scheduled date. i just hope that their business really did improve for the better & that future customers get the same luck that i got when i was their customer. other than that, go tightboards.com !

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    www.TightBoards.com - Never received merchandise!
    www.TightBoards.com
    Boardparadise, 4361 Federal Dr. Suite 170
    Greensboro
    Phone: 336.299.6444
    www.tightboards.com

I ordered on line and then called to confirm the order, they told me everything was in stock. I then said that the order must be in San Francisco by Friday and they said that it would. I then spoke to them on Tuesday - said everything was fine. Then on Wednesday I called to upgrade my shipping so it would arrive on Friday. They said they could not guarantee it, even though the package had not been sent. I then called on Thursday and was told that the package had been sent but would not be there until Monday. They then also told me that the snowboard bag was not in the package. I explained that I would never have ordered the snowboard if the bag was not available and therefore they had missold me the package and I would have canceled my order before it was shipped. They were not willing to do negotiate at all. All they could do was apologize. Now the package is is San Francisco, I am in London and I am trying to get my credit card to get my money back

This company are terrible to deal with, unprofessional, fraudulent and you should not buy from them!!! I hope this saves someone else the frustration and expense it has cost me.