[Resolved] www.ticketgum.com / The seller provided wrong seats

My farther bought 3 tickets for the game from the company www.ticketgum.com. Not recommended place I would say. The seller is idiot and scammer. He charged my farther really fast, but he provided wrong tickets. We have chosen different seats, but this guy sent us tickets for the different places. We were upset, because the seats weren’t good at all. But the seller ignored our complaints. Be aware, please.

• Resolution statement

www.ticketgum.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ro
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

8th of Jun, 2015

This complaint is clearly a fake one. it comes from a competitive company that cannot improve their site credibility so they try to demolish honest and genuine web-sites. here are some facts :
    1. Quote : "My farther bought 3 tickets for the game"
    Answer - which game? who is the father? when was the event? what is the order number? how does someone from the United State have so many spelling mistakes? this "person" gave no specific details, just accusations that are based on no facts at all.

2. Quote : " The seller is idiot and scammer. He charged my farther really fast, but he provided wrong tickets."
    Answer - the company never charge manually their client. the only way to order and buy tickets is threw the web site only. there is no one real buyer who can say that he was charged over the phone.

3. Quote: " We were upset, because the seats weren’t good at all. But the seller ignored our complaints."
    Answer - Again, no specific details, where was the seats? for which event? nothing. it is our interest to provide our clients with the best customer service and we can proudly say there was not a single feedback, good or not, that was not answered by our staff within a short while.

If you still insist that you are a true buyer, please send an e mail to orders@ticketgum.com along with your order number and your complaint will be observed and replied shortly.