[Resolved] www.thenewsavvy.com / They took large sums from me, but I have no idea for what really

I have a deal with the company www.thenewsavvy.com. I have worked with Anna and her team, but it was the worst and dishonest staff ever. I invested money and she advised to pay for the plan, which would bring more money. Of course, it turned to be scam, because I still haven’t received any money back. Also the staff again and again asked to pay money for the plan, investment and some other services, but when I asked to explain me for what I have paid, they stopped to reply. This company deceives customers.

• Resolution statement

Thenewsavvy.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ko
Jun 10, 2015

Comments

• Th
      6th of Sep, 2015

This is absolutely untrue and have been settled. I wasn't even aware of this. The New Savvy team does not sell anything nor do we take money. Kindly remove comment. Thank you.