www.tealrears.com / ACAIBOOM

1 Singapore Review updated:

Like many others, I tried to order a bottle of Acaiboom which was clearly written as Free 15 days Trial.

no.1 - the bottle did not come until day 10.
no2 - it wasn't even a bottle like they shown on the web. It was a box of pills staing VitalAcai..
no3 - 2/3 of the seals of the pills in the box that arrived were broken.

So i tried to cancel my order through their customer service which totally ignored my messages or emails.
There is hardly any contact no. in the website at all.
i'm afraid if this goes on, like the others here, they will continue to charge me even though i tried to cancel it.
This is purely a scam. And what they are selling on that website is not what they are showing at all.
I hope this organization gets shut down, before more and more people get scam.

Za

Comments

• Za
      12th of Mar, 2009

Like other, i tried to order a bottle of Acaiboom when i saw the ad online.
    Which clearly states that there was a 15 day trial and i could return if i didnt like it, and in turn, they will stop billing.

No1. the package arrived on the 10th day.
    No2. the package was not a bottle of AcaiBoom. Instead, it was a pack of pills with VitalAcai written on the box.
    No3. 2/3 of the seals in the pack were broken. So how is anyone supposed to take pills that were already opened for God-knows how long.
    No4 . they customer service at whatever company this is from is not answering or replying no matter how many times i tried.

Naturally after seeing what was sent to me, one would surely cancel the order. And yes, that was what i tried to do. But in VAIN! nobody is answering any of my questions or replying any of my mails or request.

CLEARLY this is an outright scam. They are not even selling what they put up on their webpage.
    i really hope this organization will be shut down, so that no more, NOT a single soul will get scammed by them.
    If anyone sees Acaiberry in ads. Please do not order! 90percent chance that its a scam. There's just too many out there.

• Mi
      23rd of Aug, 2009

Same problem.

#1 bottom arrived on the 14th day of my 14 day free trial (trial starts on the date of order). The product was shipped from China on the 8th day of the 14 day free trial, so it was very obviously intentional tha tthey did not want me to get it until the end of my trial.

Product came in scary Chinese packaging...shipped FROM CHINA! Bottle label was printed from an inkjet printer with poor label. Very very scary looking. I was too scared to consume it. Per their terms and conditions, you MUST return the product if you are not completely satisified. They did not mention that you have to return it to CHINA!!! (another $12.50 to ship it there)

I called and cancelled on the 14th day of my 14 day trial (according to their terms and conditions). They promised to send confirmatino via email in 6-8 days. On day 7, I got a bill for the 2nd shipment. I again told them to cancel me.

In all they have charged me nearly $200, I've canceled 12 times using email, postal mail (sent to China) and telephone. . Each time I email them, I get a reply from a made up American name (like Sean Cassidy), telling me to read the terms and conditions...which I have! When I point out that I have proof that I've followed their terms and conditions, they reply back that they will refund me. Refund has NEVER happened.

At this point, my bank is involved and they have credited me for the charges while they are investingating.

DO NOT deal with these people!