www.talentsubmit.com www.talenthunter.com / Credit card fraud- UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 CA, United States

www.talentsubmit.com or www.talenthunter.com ..Same company, new name. Please whoever is considering the new talenthunter.com which is talentsubmit.com, please google talenthunter.com complaints and try to learn a bit from all of our past experiences, which weren't all that pleasant. In july last year, i have been scammed into buying gold membership from talenthunter.com, even though i knew the company was a joke, I did buy it because they had a few cool shouting games that I wanted to take part of. No biggie. just that even though i had paid for gold membership for one year, less than 6 months down the hill the website disappeared. Caput. Gone. I wasnt surprised, I knew it was only a matter of time until law enforcement will be in their back. So I figured this was it.. However, yesterday I got charged for another year on my credit card for gold membership. HAHA Can you believe that? So I tried talenthunter.com and was redirected to talentsubmit.com, which seems to be their new cover. I have already cancelled my card and requested for a chargeback...People I urge you be very careful with these scammers... its what they do and they are quite good at it ... caution.