www.Striaex.com / Rip off!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-687-4188

Claims they have a no-hassle guarantee, trick people by time frame,phone number is just a recording, block email address. Order their product forget about sending it back, I'm in the process of a dispute with them.Ordered it on December 5th received it on the 20th of December. Mailed it back to them through UPS on January 7th, refused the package, filed complaint with the BBB and Missouri Attorney General, disputing with my credit card company. Threatened me with legal action, told me to Take Back My Complaint or I will be sued, lol go ahead. Have copy's of all transaction's. Let's shut them down!

Comments

La
  13th of May, 2008
I do not recall ordering this product as it showed up @ my door via UPS! I would never pay UPS shipping for something like this as I live on ltd. income. First, I was charged $189/then $94, the re-doubled the $189 again putting both savings and checkings into negative! AFTER MAKING ATTEMPTS FOR ONE WEEK (save your emails, date and time everything) TO GET RMA # W/OUT CHECKING THEIR TRIAL BOX BECAUSE I DID NOT ORDER A TRIAL! I gave up after they made me wait 5 days to try and surpass their supposed 25 trial days, and only rcvd. RMA number, which to all of you others out there who do not know, is the ORDER NUMBER ON THE UPS SHIPPING LABEL DIRECTLY LOCATED UNDER THE FOLDED FLAP! I Sent it back asap, they watch their emails as they stated I should have sent it overnight. How would they know how I sent it if my computer was not invaded w/virus and monitored through a trojan? YOU CANNOT GET A SIGNATURE OF DOCUMENTATION THAT PACKAGE WAS RCVD. DUE TO FACT IT WAS OUT OF USA! Get some type of doc from Post Office for your defense. A receipt is good. I was ill and let it sit around for a week, contacted a non-working 886 number which illegally sets you up to FORCE YOU TO FILL OUT A FORM W/PERSONAL STATS TO STRENGTHEN THEIR FALSE CLAIMS ON THEIR FALSE PRODUCTS. I was sent a "smoothing cream" that melted like Crisco in the hot sun by the time it got out of the truck. After FIVE emails, someone by the name of "Rachel" emailed me stating "Thank you for being so patient, your RMA# is your Order #. I emailed back promising bank action, BBB, Consumer Affairs, as well as some personal disability problems which told them I would NEVER order something that extravagant ($189/2 charges of $94 for 2 jars of grease), and was threatened w/legal fees, malarky from STEVEN MITCHELL - LEGAL ADVISOR. Please know that this is a scam and the more people who write and complain, will receive their monies back, and this company will be SHUT DOWN! Over the border companies are always striking up false products, claims and think they are beyond restitution. NO THEY ARE NOT. Stand United, as in the States and they will not be able to do this to anyone! Obviously, they must have a lot of cases, a two page letter was sent to me advising me "he does not have the time of day to read any more emails" and issued a claim number w/9 numbers, which would, in reality, equal amost one billion people being bilked!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO WARN YOU THAT A PRODUCT IS COMING, SO PLEASE CHECK ALL VIRUS AREAS AND BLOCK NUANCE AROMATHERAPY/STRIAEX PRODUCTS. STRIAEX IS A KNOCK-OFF NAME FROM AN OLD AMERICAN ACNE PAD CALLED STRIDEX! BUYER BEWARE, NOT THE SAME THING!
La
  14th of May, 2008
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION WITH YOUR BANK AND HAVE THE CARD THAT YOU WERE FALSELY CHARGED WITH DESTROYED! GO TO THE BANK OR CALL. BEST THING IS TO GO TO THE BANK, FAX YOUR COMPLAINT IN TO THEIR INTERNAL FRAUD SECTION WHICH YOU CAN GET FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE, AN 800 NUMBER WHICH YOUR BANK WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEND, NO CHARGE! GET A TEMPORARY CARD AT THE BANK AND THEN THEY WILL SEND YOU A PERMANENT CARD IN THE MAIL, IT IS GOOD TO PUT YOUR PICTURE ON IT, THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BANK TO GET A FINAL CARD W/PIX. ON COMPUTER, BLOCK THE SENDER NUANCE AROMATHERAPY/STRIAEX.COM AND SAVE ALL CORRESPONDENCE, TAKE IT TO YOUR BANK, FILE YOUR CLAIM AND LOOK AT THE CLAIMS OF OTHERS. FILE W/US AND VANCOUVER BBB. THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS AND THIS IS A GROWING CRIME!
Ka
  5th of Oct, 2008
I had a similar experience. I ordered there "free" trial of the acne scar medicine and when I finally found out they were going to charge for a monthly shipment for $125, so I e-mailed them to cancel the order, but it was sent anyway so I sent it back UPS. Then I found out they billed me for it twice and then I got the shipment bill from UPS, Wow!
I e-mailed them a million times to get my card credited etc., and periodically would get a response that it was being processed. Then I got one from some guy that said I didn't follow their guide lines for return. I had UPS check on it and it was refused at there company and they wouldn't even take it but told me they never recieved it. Of course, they refused to pay me back, even though they billed me twice, I recieved one order, and now I am out over $700 for a "free trial" that I never recieved. I did contact BBB but they didn't get anywhere with it. I don't know what else to do.