www.stopandshopdigital.com / Product could not supplied

I placed the order (order no.25135-W ) for Digital Camera Nikon Coolpix P80 on June 14th., 2009.

Recieved order confirmation and next day by email.

when I checked my status online, it was showing backorder.
Again sent them email and they replied that we get the shipment in 8-12 weeks.

Today I called there customer service again and they say that your order is not for usa version of Digital Camera and the one you have order will be cancelled and they cancel the order of their own and on thete web site is now showing customer cancellation.

Vijay Arora
email:- varora33@hotmail.com
This company is advertising this product everyday on there front page just to attrect the customer.
I had waited for 12 weeks after placing the order. I have all the records with me.

Comments

• Su
      7th of Oct, 2009

i placed an order too w stop and shop digital and they change the price on line and canceled my order. at first they treat me nicely and ask for my 3 credit card numbers to finish the order and ship and when he said the price was totally different, and when i said that to him, and said that this price was different from the Internet the supervisor named " roger " star screaming w me and and making fun w me saying that i am kidding if i really believed that, they offered a 589 for a Nikon d90 2 professional lenses and i buy it, and i printed my shopping cart, my recite, and the confirmation by email ..he said that he was on line and there is nothing w those rices and he canceled my order and change my shopping cart and all the information's that i have printed w the price that they was offering on line..and i said that the only thing that i know is about the price that they was offering ... if they made i mistake by pricing it's not my fault...and they can't treat you like that..making fun, , screaming, disrespecting...
    so i can prove...what i am saying because i have everything printed...