www.steakandcheese.com / age verification scam

United States Review updated:
4.35

A website that i used to go to all the time for free funny movies and ect...now has the infamous age verification scam, where you enter your account information to prove your of age and promised that no money whatsoever will be deducted from your account. Well, they have taken over 100.00 dollars out of my acc0unt under the names:

CS365247.COM 86
CLIENTHLP.COM 8
WEB-HELP.COM
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE

Charges ranged from 4 cents to 50.00!! Im filing fraud claims with my back right now.

Comments

Xa
  12th of Sep, 2008
I've been framed too: and there is no way I can get a cancellation form, so I had to ask my bank to oppose any claim coming from that site. But I don't know if I can ever get refunded.
Le
  30th of May, 2009
I have not been at that site for a long time until i noticed that i have to put in not only my email but also my credit card no. i think that is crappy and i think there is a reason the site is doing this. most likley the site for free movies and pics had received alot of complaints of young web browsers that has stumbled on to the site and then due to the fact our country is run by a bunch of hypocritical religious zealots had forced mike (who i belive is the founder of the steakandcheese website) had forced him to start charging people to become members. What kind of crap is that!!!?!?!?!?
Ma