www.spreadearn.com / They blocked for 5 days

I knew that I wouldn’t earn a lot of money on the website www.spreadearn.com. I started to work and my first payment was about $10, but later I started to get more and more. I was so excited and worked harder, but these ### decided to ruin everything. They blocked my access to 5 days and promised to help, but of course they did nothing within these days. I was so angry and tried to push them to help me, but my attempts were unnecessary and useless. I will never advise this website to other users.

Ka
May 28, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      28th of May, 2015

After reading this compain I got curious and contacted spreadearn and asked them if it's possible to get blocked and how can someone get blocked. They responded very quick (just 1 hour) and tolld me it's inpossible to get blocked beceause of the recurring payment you make, you either can get your account deleted if you misbehave on the website (you'll get a warning first).

So I don't understand how you got blocked, I honestly love this site I've been earning 30 dollar per month its not much but it's better then nothing+it would only become more as I kep promoting my link.